Sales Account Representative
Safeguard is currently seeking a Sales Account Manager to call on existing bank branch clients as well as other existing and new client opportunities in the San Diego metro area. The preferred candidate will be responsible for selling/marketing our entire line of products and solutions to existing and new customers in the area.
- Gather and utilize business intelligence on prospects to support sales calls, presentations and driving new business.
- Develop and create a new client pipeline to include prospecting, setting appointments, presentations to prospects and selling our entire line of products and solutions
- Sell new products and services to existing book of accounts
- Regularly visit existing bank branches to drive existing referral business.
- Generating new clients and growing existing customer sales in San Diego.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s and 0 years or HS/GED and 4 years
Experience: 2 years of sales
- Builds rapport with clients, team members and leadership
- Understands the client’s needs and offers a solution by matching product features and benefits to their pain points.
- Takes a consultative approach and puts customer’s needs first
- Is able to find leads and build a strong pipeline
- Takes accountability for their actions, progress and results
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Time Type: Full time
Company NameSafeguard Business Systems Inc
Deluxe, a Trusted Payments and Data Company, champions business so communities thrive. Our solutions help businesses pay, get paid, and grow. For more than 100 years, Deluxe customers have relied on our solutions and platforms at all stages of their lifecycle, from start-up to maturity. Our powerful scale supports millions of small businesses, thousands of vital financial institutions and hundreds of the world’s largest consumer brands, while processing approximately $3 trillion in annual payment volume. Our reach, scale and distribution channels position Deluxe to be our customers’ most trusted business partner. To learn how we can help your business, visit us at www.deluxe.com.