Application Hosting Engineer - Hostopia Canada
Benefits and generous PTO start on day 1!
Are you an experienced Application Hosting Engineer looking for your next opportunity? If so, we would love to speak with you!
As an Application Hosting Engineer you will engineer, implement, monitor, and support Deluxe enterprise platforms. Focus of role is on web and application hosting related technologies.
- Continually drive improvements to stability and efficiency of current environments.
- As part of a team, create and implement automated test, monitoring, and support tools.
- Create and manage application deployment pipelines, driving toward continuous deployment and continuous integration.
- Participate in large collaborative projects, including migration between and datacenters or major software upgrades or replacement.
- Review and resolve escalated customer support tickets. Provide training, documentation, and guides to improve the ability to serve the customer.
- [US only] Provide level 3 support for operational issues.
Education and Experience: Bachelors in IT or Computer Science and 2 years work experience or HS/GED and 6 years work experience 8 years overall work experience preferred.
- experience with at least one linux (or unix-like) operating system
- experience with at least one middleware technology (WAS, tomcat, jboss or wildfly)
- experience with at least one scripting language or shell scripting (e.g. bash, powershell, python, perl, etc)
- understand how to interact with REST API
AODA:Deluxe Corporation and Deluxe companies will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with any part of the application or hiring process, please contact us at DeluxeCareers@deluxe.com.
Department: IT Architecture & Engineering
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameHostopia Canada
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter