Junior Inside Sales Representative
A developmental position that is designed to prepare the employee for further career advancement as an Inside Sales Manage0072, whose primary responsibility is to
acquire sales (via phone) from different company sources.
• Expand knowledge of the sales process through mentoring by an Inside Sales Manager
• Working the sales process and exhibiting progressive growth in skill set
• Increase understanding merchant needs and requirements
• Close sales and achieve levels of sales objectives
Education and Experience: HS/GED and 2 years of related experience or Associates and 0 years
• Minimum of two years of sales experience, extensive inside phone sales experience or telemarketing sales
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word and Outlook.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented.
Excellent oral communication skills required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameThink Point Financial, LLC
Deluxe, a Trusted Payments and Data Company, champions business so communities thrive. Our solutions help businesses pay, get paid, and grow. For more than 100 years, Deluxe customers have relied on our solutions and platforms at all stages of their lifecycle, from start-up to maturity. Our powerful scale supports millions of small businesses, thousands of vital financial institutions and hundreds of the world’s largest consumer brands, while processing approximately $3 trillion in annual payment volume. Our reach, scale and distribution channels position Deluxe to be our customers’ most trusted business partner. To learn how we can help your business, visit us at www.deluxe.com.
Meet Your Recruiter