Operates post-press equipment, which typically requires automated and/or manual setups and adjustments of intermediate difficulty. Typically required to perform some preventive maintenance functions. May utilize computer systems in the completion of duties.
- Perform a complete set-up of equipment and gather materials in an efficient manner, which may include: monitor/maintain equipment, stock area with supplies, check order shipments, stamp and proofread customer orders and generate labels.
- Determine and understand all order instructions and running of equipment productively while, meeting job requirements of the accuracy of the product, proper ink coverage, accurate quantity, correct shipping label and required attributes at a quality level that meets or exceeds our customer’s expectations.
- Maintain production operation by following policies and procedures, which may include using a powered hand truck to remove/deliver raw materials and/or finished product, inspecting orders for errors, and using basic computer systems.
- Meet company service requirements which may include proper labeling and sorting, engraving special orders, loading trucks, monitoring binding margins for insert and tagboard placement and adhere to postal service/delivery compliance as required.
- Resolve production issues by altering the process to meet additional specifications and notify Team Manager to obtain additional information or resources as required.
- Maintain company quality standards, service levels, and customer expectations by meeting or exceeding department/cell goals and customer specifications. Examples may include: maintaining acceptable ink densities, troubleshooting lithographic press settings and willingness to cross-train other team members.
Education and experience: 18 years old and eligible to work in the USA. Basic PC knowledge.
Experience: 1 year of manufacturing experience. Strong computer knowledge. Strong attention to detail.
Strong verbal and written communication skills. 1 year plating experience.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Time Type: Full time
Shift Type: First Shift (United States of America)
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameDeluxe Manufacturing Operations LLC
Deluxe, a Trusted Payments and Data Company, champions business so communities thrive. Our solutions help businesses pay, get paid, and grow. For more than 100 years, Deluxe customers have relied on our solutions and platforms at all stages of their lifecycle, from start-up to maturity. Our powerful scale supports millions of small businesses, thousands of vital financial institutions and hundreds of the world’s largest consumer brands, while processing approximately $3 trillion in annual payment volume. Our reach, scale and distribution channels position Deluxe to be our customers’ most trusted business partner. To learn how we can help your business, visit us at www.deluxe.com.
Meet Your Recruiter
Shelley Runyan [C]