HR AssistantApply Now Apply Later Job Alert Location: San Francisco, California
Manage and maintain employee records in SAP, and prepare system reports. Coordinate employee recruiting and hiring processes to include; job postings, applicant tracking, schedule interviews, background checks and drug screens, new hire data entry.
- Be able to work independently, while partnering with HR virtually. This will be a single person HR dpt in a 50 person office. You will be provided support from various HR partners in CA, as well as partnering with our Centralized HR COE's in MN.
- Ability to be resourceful and use critical thinking skills
- Respond to employment inquiries.
- May participate in data collection and reporting of exit interview and employee performance review and compensation processes.
- Staffing and Recruiting by meeting the workforce needs by reducing attrition.
- Inputs all necessary information in SAP. New positions, new hire information, terminations, employee information, pay adjustments, employee status updates, department changes, etc.
- Maintain employee personal files. Compile information to create reports for different staff members, Receptionist, Plant Secretary, ESS & H, Administrative Coordinators, Operations Manager, and Human Resource Manager.
- Partner with the leadership groups in the daily business.
- Understand the business to add value to the HR arena.
- Partner with Corporate HR, and HR Managers with special projects.
Required: - Bachelors Degree in HR
- 6 months -2 years of Human Resources experience, Internships are considered experience!
- Proven Relationship building skills
Preferred: - SAP experience
- HR coursework or certification
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Department: Human Resources
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Entry Level
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional