Software EngineerApply Now Apply Later Job Alert Location: San Francisco, California
This position will be responsible for development and support of technology projects at Deluxe to meet Project & Business objectives. Works under the direction of a Development Manager or Developer Lead and works closely with Project Managers, IT Business Analysts, Architects, Developers, Testers and infrastructure to effectively contribute to the technology solutions for a project. Contributes to the long term strategy, advocates and influences project deliverables to ensure alignment with the strategic direction and technical roadmap.
- Works closely with other IT groups and customers to define technical deliverables based on customer needs and objectives utilizing Deluxe standards and industry best practices.
- Participates in reviewing Business requirements, creates Detailed Design documentation and other configuration and deployment documentation
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Works closely with Project Managers and Development Leads to estimate development (estimates own time for development) and support activities. Large portion of work for this role
- Responsible for ensuring that detailed documentation, configuration and support process are part of project
- Supports Test Team with unit test plans, test data and environment configuration
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
Required: - Bachelors inComputer Science, Information Systems, or other related field (or equivalent experience)
- 1-2 years of IT work experience in SOA, Data and Application Integration, Web Services, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), eCommerce systems, web or other development experience.
- Knowledge of RDBMS Concepts and SQL Skills.
- Working Knowledge of WebSphere Message Broker (WMB), J2EE and Application Server Environments.
- Good troubleshooting and performance tuning skills.
- Good Presentation and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to work with offshore development teams.
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Department: Information Technology
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Associate
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
- Sales Executive - Deluxe Rewards (Non-Financial Institutions) San Francisco, California To cultivate, drive and close Deluxe Rewards sales opportunities within non-Financial Institution assigned accounts and/or territories, partnering wit
- Community Client Manager - FS San Francisco, California In this role, you will have account plan ownership for retention and penetration of assigned Financial Institutions with approximately $7M in Check