Customer Service Representative
This role is the primary point of contact for a variety of customer inquiries and concerns. Connects and engages customers by asking questions and identifying opportunities to solve their business challenges through products/services offered by Deluxe. Ensures a balance between customer satisfaction, retention and company profitability.
- Communicates effectively with customers utilizing current customer experience expectations in handling a variety of unique customer inquiries/escalations received via phone, mail, internet / chat and fax.
- Independently uses judgment and decision making skills to interpret issues/concerns to provide timely, effective and professional resolutions to a variety of customer inquiries.
- Administers and negotiates actions where necessary to resolve issues in a way that ensures customer satisfaction and retention while maintaining company profitability.
- Provides appropriate responses on customer concerns including overcoming objections when necessary. Escalates and communicates issues effectively by providing feedback.
- Utilizes established processes and tools to ensure timely effective verbal / written communications and accuracy on all transactions. - Consistent use of current sales approach promoting other products and services within every customer interaction.
- Works with functional experts to fulfill customer orders when needed.
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
Required: - High School (or equivalent)
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Department: Customer Care/Contact Center
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Entry Level
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional