Associate Product Manager
Location: Shoreview, Minnesota
- Partner with PIM and Product Engineering/Sourcing to develop and launch new products. Complete product operational tasks. Own specific products line end-to-end, with guidance. Engage and coordinate cross-functional teams to ensure revenue and OI targets are met in all channels and brands. Provide delivery requirements to Fulfillment, Engineer, Value Stream and Supply Planner. Partner with these teams to improve efficiency and ensure customer expectations are met.
- Work closely with Integrated Marketing, Channel Marketing and eCommerce to develop and implement marketing campaigns tactics across all brands and channels including call center, internet, direct mail, dealer, distributor, major accounts and others. Partner with Supply Planning on inventory management.
- Conduct key tracking and analytics – track WIP, analyze key eCommerce metrics, COGS assessments, shipping approaches. Create charts and dashboards to represent the data.
- Review merchandising in all advertising channels to ensure appropriate positioning and accuracy.
- Closely track competitor marketing tactics. Perform detailed pricing analysis across all channels and develop pricing and promotional strategies. Partner with Research to conduct ongoing market and customer primary and secondary research. Competitive, Voice of Customer, etc.
- Partner with sales channels - Major Accounts and Channel Marketing to develop and execute programs for key, large, major accounts. Call Centers to develop tactics to maximize revenue. Analyze customer feedback to identify opportunities. Approve sales rep training.
- Work on detailed projects as needed such as developing lists of substitutes, internet features/benefits and product taxonomy.
Required: Education: Bachelors (or equivalent experience) in Marketing, Business Administration, and Product Management
Experience: 0-4 years of marketing, product management, or financial services experience
- Thorough knowledge of marketing process
- Background in banking, credit or other financial services a plus but not required
- Prior experience at Deluxe in a product role helpful.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Department: Product Management
Remote Work Location: Yes
Employment Type: Associate
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More