Location: Shoreview, Minnesota
Responsible for ensuring the efficient delivery of software to test and production environments with a focus on quality. Actively collaborates with Product Development teams to continuously improve release automation and practices. Manages test systems and works with IT Operations to standardize automation and best practices. Key contributor to the advancement of the continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI-CD) pipelines to desired state.
- Provide support to development and QA teams for the build and release process and environments
- Support build and release process via completion of relevant assigned tasks
- Serve as a point of cross-functional contact and expertise for release process as well as build and deployment engineering
- Aid DevOps team in the maintenance of existing automated deployment operations as well as the advancement of desired state automated CI-CD Pipelines
- Participate in discussions regarding new product development and product enhancements
- Provide support for version control tools and migrations
- Document build and deployment instructions for assigned product and/or tools
- Manage release-focused source control branches
- Design, build, maintain, and enhance configuration management automation
- Maintain awareness of best in class tools, languages, and practices related to development operations
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) in computer science or related field
- 3-5 total years of experience
- Programming knowledge, preferably Bash, Python, Powershell, Groovy, Ruby, Perl, Java or NET.
- 1+ years Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) tools, particularly Jenkins
- 1+ years Experience working with version control systems and migrations including Git, Bitbucket and TFS
- 1+ years experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible (preferred), Puppet, or Chef
- Ability to automate operations tasks and provide self-service
- Linux and/or Windows administration, preferably Redhat and CentOS and Ubuntu
- 1+ years in a prior DevOps role
- Ability to write and debug SQL code
- Experience automating database deployments using tools such as Datical, Flyway, or Redgate
- Experience with Atlassian suite including, but not limited to Hipchat, Bitbucket, Confluence, and JIRA
- Experience with PaaS and container orchestration technologies such as Openshift and Kubernetes
- Experience with public cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), or Microsoft Azure
- Experience deploying applications in Docker containers
- 1+ years experience with repository management tools, particularly Artifactory
- Experience with setting up and maintaining centralized logging and monitoring frameworks such as Graylog, ELK stack, or Splunk
- General knowledge of Windows technologies: Active Directory, PowerShell, MS SQL, IIS
- Experience configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting JBoss and wildfly J2EE application servers
- Experience with web servers, specifically nginx, Apache or Microsoft IIS
- Familiarity with load balancers and reverse proxies such as HAProxy
- General understanding of basic networking (firewall, open ports), DNS & DHCP
- Familiarity with TLS/SSL, public private key cryptography, how certificates work, and mutual authentication
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- Understanding of memcached, solr, and redis
- Working knowledge of virtualization technologies, particularly with VMWare & Hyper-V
- Experience with build automation using any of the following: Ant, Maven, Gradle, and MSBuild
- Experience supporting Agile Scrum/Kanban teams
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Department: Information Technology
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Mid
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More