Director, Information Security Architecture and Engineering
Req ID: 200837WD
The Director of Security Architecture and Engineering is responsible for Deluxe’s security architecture and engineering strategy and roadmap, security solutions design, security capabilities management and/or governance oversight, security technical standards and specifications development, and leading a team of security architects, engineer and analysts to design and implement security solutions to solve complex business and security challenges and to drive improvements in the overall security posture of Deluxe. This responsibility extends into all business units within the Deluxe. The Director of Security Architecture and Engineering is a part of the Deluxe Security Leadership Team and helps develop and execute the greater security strategy of the company.
- Sets the strategy for new technologies, designs, architectures, and security products that will support security requirements and business objectives for Deluxe.
- Researches, designs and advocates for new technologies, architectures, and security products that will support security requirements for the enterprise.
- Develops clear and actionable security policies, standards, configuration baselines, blueprints, principles, models, and designs for common technology and business use cases.
- Work with executives, business leadership, and relevant compliance departments to build security architecture and implement security controls that effective address relevant compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Effectively lead a team of architects, engineers and analysts to carry out the strategy, capabilities portfolio and roadmap
- Establish and document operational standards, configuration specifications, procedures, and runbooks.
Education: Bachelors in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
Experience: 8 years of IT Security, Architecture and Engineering;
5 years of management experience
Education: Bachelors in Computer Science, MIS, or related field or masters
Experience: 10 years of IT Security, Architecture and Engineering;
5 years of management experience
Certification in one or more of the following: GDSA, CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, CISA or equivalent
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department: IT Management
Time Type: Full time
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe, employee development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More