Director of Marketing Technology and Automation
Location: Shoreview, Minnesota
The Director of Marketing Automation will be the strategic force driving Deluxe’s marketing automation and MarTech stack ensuring that it is fully integrated and optimized to drive maximum benefit in support of Deluxe’s Small Business Services and Enterprise goals. Working alongside key leaders across the enterprise, this role will direct, manage and be accountable for defining and executing a comprehensive marketing technology solution. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in Digital Marketing automation and marketing technologies, set the strategy and implementation roadmap, and synthesize businesses requirements to ensure successful execution of the marketing strategy.
- Implementation/Integration/consolidation/optimization of marketing technology
- Work closely with eCommerce, IT & Security to ensure that the MarTech stack is integrated and compliant
- Vendor selection & management
- Develop and refine workflows in systems across applications to implement marketing and sales processes
- Ensure that the right technology is selected and implemented in a timely manner
- Serve as the ongoing business owner for data, applications, and systems that support marketing (and sales)
- Build cross functional relationships by providing insights and strategic recommendations that can have a profound impact on the organization
- Drive innovation/adoption, evangelize and educate both within team and across the organization
- Stay current with, participate in, and communicate MarTech industry developments
- Bachelors in Marketing, IT, Data Science (or equivalent experience)
- 7+ years’ experience defining strategy and managing the integration of MarTech across an organization’s marketing technology landscape
- 10+ years’ marketing-related experience, ideally in technology and operations roles
- Track record of cross-functional leadership experience.
- The ideal candidate must be both technically proficient and have a strong understanding of marketing processes.
- Demonstrable experience implementing and managing MarTech platforms including, CRM, eCommerce, Omni channel Marketing Automation, DMP, DAM, CMS, CRO, SEO, Social, etc.
- Experience negotiating enterprise level vendor contracts
- Experiencing managing complex implementations/integrations and people
- Experience with Adobe Suite (AEM, Test & Target, Analytics, etc.), IBM Watson Campaign Automation, IBM Campaign Management, Salesforce, ATG, etc.
- Experience in B2B lead generation
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Analytical thinker, naturally curious, and thrives in working in cross-functional teams
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Director
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More