Director of Relationship ManagementLocation: Shoreview, Minnesota Apply Now
Secure and grow profitable revenue streams by leading a team of Sales Executives who progress and close a pipeline of new opportunities through effective pipeline management, develop and execution of win strategies, as well as orchestration and leadership of deal teams.
- Meet and exceed sales targets consistently by ensuring solid deal execution, proactive planning, and risk mitigation
- Ensure the success launch of new solutions within the portfolio
- Advance team capabilities assertively through persistent coaching of deal execution, pipeline development, and cross-functional interaction
- Forecast accurately the sales performance of the team
- Recruit, retain, develop and promote Sales talent
- Contribute meaningfully to the ongoing improvement of sales execution & management practices implemented within the Sales function
- Negotiate successfully with cross-functional partners to procure appropriate support to achieve the objectives of the team
- Act as a point of escalation within accounts to ensure that account plans and objectives are realized
- Provide feedback on market trends, competitive threats, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers
- Capture key information, update corporate systems, and adhere to process and policies as required
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company
Required: - Bachelor’s Degree Business related
- 10+ years related experience in administration, sales, finance, management, marketing
- At least 10+ years of successful sales management experience with increasing responsibilities over time inclusive of c-suite engagement in a technology setting with a preference to the Financial Services Industry
- Strong leadership, team building, organizational agility, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of business and financial process/metrics for use in driving key performance indicators and leading c-suite engagement in Market
Travel: 40-50% overnight travel required within assigned market and internal meetings.
Home Office: Ability to work out of your home office. Deluxe will provide: Laptop, IPad, IPhone, DSL line, Business line, Printer/Fax, and company car
Preferred: - MBA
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: Yes
Employment Type: Director
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
- Product Manager Shoreview, Minnesota - The Product Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the SBS ePayments product lines. Engage and coordinate cross-functiona
- Sales Executive - Deluxe Rewards (Non-Financial Institutions) Shoreview, Minnesota To cultivate, drive and close Deluxe Rewards sales opportunities within non-Financial Institution assigned accounts and/or territories, partnering wit