eCommerce Search and Taxonomy Program Manager
Location: Shoreview, Minnesota
The Ecommerce Search and Taxonomy Manager will serve as the expert in the on-site search function and work collaboratively with developers, merchandising, data teams, and product managers to define and implement improvements search and navigation functionality. They will lead the development of onsite search/browse optimization processes, methodology, governance, and practices, and will conceptualize the needs of the business to build portions of the product roadmap and requirements.
- Create search strategy and roadmap that will increase online sales and conversion rate as a result of improved relevancy of search results.
- Resolve top search problems and determine and execute strategies that will reduce null search results, reduce exit rates, and increase conversion rates (using null search results for creating search terms, updates to existing site redirects, thesaurus entries, and keywords)
- Prioritize technical implementation, optimize time-to-market, and clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to internal cross-functional project teams
- Implement business rules to improve results sets and evaluate performance through web analytics deep-dives and a/b testing
- Work with Analytics to gather performance and customer data. Team with UX to set strategy for proper content layout for best search results. Partner with Product Mgmt, Digital Marketing, UX and Data teams to manage taxonomy and attributes.
- Work with merchandisers to develop landing page strategies around heavily visited sections or search terms
- Enhance our product taxonomy to make on-site search more robust and responsive
- Maintain and refine the Taxonomy and Attributes via deep analysis of customer trends and customer search patterns
- Provide business data modeling and analysis session to ensure the business stakeholders understand the data and hierarchies
- Retrieve and analyze search analytics to identify business problems with the search algorithm, display, taxonomy, or attributes
- Actively seek feedback from customers and utilize competitive analysis
- Build and manage a search capability that will span across hundreds of categories and thousands of products with minimal response times
- Develop and maintain reports to measure effectiveness of search strategy, and to communicate results to senior management team
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- 5-7 years of related experience in eCommerce
- Conceptualizing, designing, building, or significantly modifying a large-scale search system for customer facing channels
- Search engine implementation and optimization experience
- Proficiency in search technologies - Endeca is required. Familiarity with Oracle Commerce, Oracle ATG, or Adobe Experience Manager beneficial
- Strong familiarity with user experience design, SEO, and search analytics - Adobe Analytics
- Skills in metrics, experiment design, and/or quantitative analysis to clarify the user's experience
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects effectively
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Mid
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More