eCommerce Website Merchandising Manager
Location: Shoreview, Minnesota
Working closely with Product, Marketing, and eComm Delivery teams, this role will define and execute merchandising improvements to enhance onsite customer experience and drive cross-category sales across a large product assortment on Deluxe.com.
- Maximize online and offline sales performance, with focus on making continuous improvements in customer experience ratings, anchor/cross-sell strategies/bundles performance, sell-thru, product order/placement and promotional strategy
- Plans, manages and calendarizes all creative assets and new product launches across the site including product introductions, product specials, seasonal offers, and brand pages.
- Create customer-centric, targeted merchandising experiences by combining data-driven strategies with industry best-practices and establish a process/cadence for managing shared eCommerce merchandising and marketing calendars focused on meeting revenue goals.
- Leverages customer-based analytics to drive both strategic and day-to-day decisions, utilizing a combination of internal metrics, basket analysis, market data and trends, shopping behavior, customer insights, and competitive analyses.
- Increase key category metrics including: add-to-cart, conversion, revenue, lines per order, LTV and AOV by using customer analytics to test and improve on-site merchandising, product taxonomies, onsite navigation and category search experience
- Lead the efforts of UX, Visual Design, and Content when creating merchandising assets
- Collaborate with Product Managers to build product knowledge and optimize product assortment, with Digital Marketing to develop paid search landing strategies, with Marketing and Analytics on customer vertical experiences, and eCommerce Delivery to schedule and deploy content.
- Measures and reports on ecommerce KPI's (conversion, visits, AOV, bounce/exit as it relates to key traffic sections and product categories) across key site areas, customer segments, and products (anchors/cross-sell/bundles). Identifies the business drivers behind fluctuations in these metrics. Leads monthly business reviews for the site and product categories
- Contributes ideas for testing based on analysis of site performance data; prepares and monitors merchandising AB tests; analyzes test results and present findings to the rest of the team
- Drives advancement in personalized site experiences
- Reviews onsite search behavior to optimize onsite performance by merchandising the products within the search results to drive conversion
- Education: Bachelors in Marketing or Business
- 6-8 years of related experience in ecommerce or Digital marketing
- Strong working knowledge in applying data to drive strategies and business decisions
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects effectively
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills, with proven ability to solve difficult problems that span customer facing, strategy, and operations
- Self-motivated, able to take initiative with little direction
- Knowledgeable in drivers of online conversion and best practices in SEO, UX and A/B testing
- Understanding of mass merchandising, retail, e-commerce and omni-channel retailing
- Knowledge of customer segmentation best practices and using Adobe Target for the delivery of personalized experiences
- Advanced knowledge of creating or leveraging custom reports in Adobe Analytics or Tableau, product information management systems (PIM), and content management systems (CMS)
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Senior
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More