End User Technology Engineer
Location: Shoreview, Minnesota
Engineer, implement and support the current toolset defined for end-user computing technologies within the organization including the deployment, management and maintenance of all enterprise managed devices.
• Install, configure, and support application delivery systems and/or applications for end users. Capable of making major adjustments to existing processes and procedures to accommodate changes in the environments and requests to drive automated efficiencies.
• Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve fairly complex hardware and software issues on application delivery systems and client software.
• Create packages and programs in deployment tool
• Schedule, test, monitor, and pilot new software deployments in a lab environment following standard processes. Report on deployment status and provide feedback to appropriate customer.
• Create queries and collections to identify target groups and to make sure standard software levels are maintained
• Review and deploy system patches, Windows Update for Business, software and firmware updates according to best practices.
• Troubleshoot and resolve installation issues using problem management and various deployment toolsets
• Leverage existing change and problem management processes and tools to ensure accurate measurements and proper reporting are attainable. Generate monthly metrics / reports for operational review as required.
• Coordinate with other teams to implement, manage and support application delivery systems, that utilize industry best practices to meet corporate objectives.
• Participate in the architecture and design of application delivery systems in collaboration with the Solution Architect that meet business and functional requirements.
• Create scripts and other automated processes to maximize operational efficiencies.
• Recommend hardware or software changes needed to optimize application delivery systems deployments, configuration, or maintenance.
Required: • Bachelors (or equivalent experience)
• 5-7 years of experience
Experience with System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) vNext that includes:
• Knowledge and experience using SCCM vNext Hierarchy, deployment and infrastructure Software deployment using Package/Application Model including Software Updates (SUP) and Windows Update for Business
• Knowledge of working with Operating System Deployments (OSD), complex Task Sequences and MDT Toolkit
• Knowledge of Reporting, Subscriptions and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for custom reports
Preferred: • Scripting experience, PowerShell preferred for SCCM tasks and integration
• Experience implementing Windows 10 in an enterprise environment
• Experience with Application Packaging using Flexera AdminStudio
• Understand Windows Installer Technology (MSI) including Microsoft App-V & Click-To-Run for Application packaging and automation.
• Adequate knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, PXE, Firewall and Antivirus.
• Ability to collect and analyze complex data sets for reporting, forecasting, designing and troubleshooting for root cause analysis.
• Responsible for 3rd level support, proper escalation, communications and management of production system issues
• Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as collaboratively as a fully participating member of the team.
• Microsoft Certifications desired, other certifications (Citrix, VMware, A+) a plus
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Department: Information Technology
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Mid
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More