Executive Director, Salesforce Platform
Location: Shoreview, Minnesota
Responsible for all aspects of the Salesforce Platform and supporting multiple business segments and partners, the Salesforce Platform Executive IT Director is responsible for managing teams supporting Sales, Marketing, E-Commerce, and IT Partners and Partner Teams and directly leads managers, individual contributors, and offshore partner resources. As a leader of resources, this role is responsible for hiring, training, performance management, and termination decisions. The Salesforce Platform Executive Director also leads cross-functional teams, advocates change, and creates a clear technology platform and process vision for the team, peers, and partners. This individual should be resourceful, use innovative approaches to solve problems and create value by providing direction, feedback, and coaching to direct reports. The Salesforce Platform Executive Director is fully responsible for building out the Deluxe IT Salesforce practice, driving the platform strategy (includes Sales & Service, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, and Mulesoft / integration layer), ensuring effective processes / methodologies are in place and owned projects are delivered on time with great quality.
- Build out, lead, and motivate a team of managers, architects, engineers and offshore partners to identify enterprise-level platform strategies and solutions; build consensus with partners and peers; sell the vision, strategy, and solutions to executive level leadership when needed
- Drive Deluxe’s IT strategies and perspective into business portfolio planning where it makes sense to do so
- Drive adoption of standards, governance, and best practices (including Agile processes) related to owned technologies into the new Salesforce Platform / Practice; communicate and drive adoption across the partner community where needed
- Partner with Platform partners and modernization efforts to improve upon technical offerings, stability levels, and the overall internal and external customer experience. Continuously assess new technologies to determine their viability and applicability within Deluxe’s technical ecosystem; Plan and lead strategic platform architectural approaches across the Salesforce practice.
- Quickly build partnerships and credibility with team members, IT partners, business leaders, and Sr. Management; effectively maintain those relationships; Builds a culture that fosters team member growth, commitment to learning, and recognition of successes
- Has mastered the understanding of people leadership and applies expert knowledge, experience, and, skills, to successfully mentor, inspire, and lead the team to produce phenomenal outcomes.
- Under general direction, identifies departmental level challenges, recommends and executes solutions. Solves very difficult business problems through both effective use of financial and technology management while efficiently leveraging resource capabilities.
Required: Education: Bachelors (or equivalent experience)
Experience: 5-10 years of IT/ Salesforce Platform Leadership experience
- Proven success in building out new Organizations and Practices (Salesforce specific experience preferred)
- Previous IT experience in Deluxe related industries (Financial Services, Small Business, E-Commerce)
- Experience with coordinating and negotiating scope, budget, and timelines with multiple business solution areas
- Is Candid, Authentic, Sincere, and Dependable
- Has a flexible leadership style and is committed to team member learning and development
- Acts with Focused Velocity ensuring that team is delivering on commitments with quality
- Fosters collaboration and values diversity of thought
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Department: Information Technology
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Executive
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More