We are moving to a new recruitment system! To apply for any current positions, you will need to create a NEW username and password.
Director – Receivables
Req ID: 14434BR
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
The Finance Director role is the key financial partner to Deluxe’s Payments segment and is responsible for supporting product leadership and key business & finance partners related to lockbox processing, remote deposit capture, and integrated receivables solutions. The Payments Finance Team’s objective is to support Deluxe through profitable revenue growth, cost savings initiatives, and optimization of operating cash flow. Key supporting deliverables include (1) monthly financial package and analysis of business results, (2) annual planning, forecasting, and business case modeling, (3) identification of key drivers of profitability and variances, and (4) to enable data driven decisions by Executive Leadership coupled with greater predictability of financial results.
• Influence decisions by providing counsel and support to business teams and functions by connecting results with financial analysis and functional activity.
• Develop, drive, and attain the annual operating plan and monthly forecasts with insightful analysis and business knowledge.
• Provide coaching and development to a team of finance analysts to ensure partnership with other areas of finance, accuracy and timeliness of analysis and forecasts, continuous improvement, and compliance to Deluxe policies.
• Develop and recommend long-range strategic and tactical plans to create value through improved margins and revenue growth
• Improve processes to ensure the best methodologies are utilized and ensure compliance to Deluxe policies
Education: Bachelors (or equivalent experience) in finance or accounting
Experience: 10+ years of experience
• Demonstrated ability to lead change
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others and to collaborate in a matrixed organization to drive outcomes
• Experience working with mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures
• Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate financial information to senior leaders
• Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving technics
• Knowledge of GAAP and strong financial and business acumen
• Thrive in a fast paced and growth-oriented organization
• Strong communicator, including written and presentation skills
• Sound analytical and critical thinking skills with a strategic mindset
• Prioritize and help teams focus on key areas
• Coach, retain, and grow top talent to develop a strong and highly functioning, responsive team
• Strong relationship building skills and capability to build a support network
MBA and/ or CPA preferred
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Time Type: Full time
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More