We are moving to a new recruitment system! To apply for any current positions, you will need to create a NEW username and password.
Finance Manager - Fulfillment
Req ID: 14485BR
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
The Finance Manager role supports the management of financial statements and metrics including reporting for a defined business or function. This includes month-to-month forecasting and analytics, multi-year planning, contributing to the construction of the annual operating plan and ad hoc projects. This position will require a focus on coaching and professional development to a team of direct or indirect reports.
• Influence decisions by providing counsel and support to business teams and functions by connecting results with financial analysis and functional activity.
• Develop, drive, and attain the annual operating plan and monthly forecasts with insightful analysis and business knowledge.
• Provide coaching and development to a team of finance analysts to ensure partnership with other areas of finance, accuracy and timeliness of analysis and forecasts, continuous improvement, and compliance to Deluxe policies.
• Improve processes to ensure the best methodologies are utilized and full compliance to Deluxe policies is adhered to
Education: Bachelors (or equivalent experience) in finance, accounting, business management, information systems, or statistics
Experience: 5+ years of experience
• Sound analytical and critical thinking skills with a strategic mindset
• Ability to lead and effectively manage change in a dynamic environment
• Encourages the self-development of their team and provides coaching and opportunities for them
• Ability to influence and challenge through effective verbal and written communication and collaboration across all levels of the organization
• Self-starter with curiosity to dig into details and find solutions to reach objectives
• Proven ability to develop employees
• Strong relationship building skills and capability to build a support network
• Understanding of cost structures, expense reporting, and capitalization
• Efficient modeling capabilities and advanced knowledge of Excel with strong attention to detail
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time Type: Full time
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More