Location: Shoreview, Minnesota
The Finance Manager role supports the management of operating expenses, corporate and business unit reporting, and Sales Incentive Plan analytics and administration for Financial Services. This includes month-to-month forecasting and analytics, multi-year planning, contributing to the construction of the annual operating plan and ad hoc projects. This position leads a team of four analysts and will require a focus on coaching and professional development.
• Ownership of all business unit reporting including consolidated weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting packages related to revenue and expenses, dashboards, project/initiative reporting, quarterly roll-forwards, annual operating plan reporting and other ad-hoc reports.
• Seek out and execute against process improvements initiatives; focusing on efficient and effective processes that leverage automation and creative solutions. Provide support on acquisition related activities.
• Support the development of the multi-year financial plan and the annual operating plan with a primary focus on business unit operating expenses
• Provide day-to-day management of analyst team, including coaching and professional development
• Provide financial oversight of the Sales Incentive Plan for the business unit, including plan administration, expense forecasting and payment execution
• Lead the review and analysis of business unit month-end and quarter-end results, with a primary focus on business unit operating expenses
• Oversee management of all SG&A expenses
• Lead the capital planning, tracking and approval process for the business unit
Required: • Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting required
• 6+ years of experience in finance or accounting required
• Prior leadership experience; strong teaching and coaching skills, and the ability to delegate and motivate effectively
• Experience with analytics and problem solving, including: historical trending, building and monitoring KPI’s, finding insights in large sets of data
• Ability to communicate effectively cross-functionally
• Must be able to work with a sense of urgency
• Ability to coach and influence non-finance partners so they can effectively manage their P&L
• Generates multiple options to solve a problem
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience in preparing executive summaries. Must be able to communicate effectively to a wide range of audiences.
• Willing to change opinions of self and others
• Challenges assumptions and pushes thinking
• Takes initiative and shows resilience
• Displays professional maturity
• Experience with MS Office applications; Excel modeling skills
• Organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Mid
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More