Inside Sales Rep - Payroll - Bilingual Mandarin/Cantonese
Req ID: 200855WD
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for the growth of new business for NEBS Payroll by prospecting and qualifying clients and turning prospects into clients. The Consultant performs both outbound and inbound sales calls using consultative selling techniques in order to meet revenue targets. The Consultant works in collaboration with Field Sales Representatives and other departments to ensure a smooth transition of the sales process.
- Works closely with the Field Sales as a team to ensure customer needs are a priority, providing and receiving leads between the two teams to ensure the Corporate desire to best serve the customer is met.
- Consistently meets department sales goals of Registration and Go Live ratios.
- Ensures a smooth transition for each sale and keeps in contact with clients to request referrals and testimonials in order to build a sales funnel.
- Builds a network of professionals in order to provide prospects and to build trust and confidence in NEBS Payroll services product offerings.
- Generate referrals and build a lead pipeline for field sales through phone contacts.Work with other members of the sales team to maximize revenue and wallet share, while helping to optimize the appropriate follow up by the sales channel based on prospect potential.
- Education and Experience: HS Diploma or GED
- 2+ years Experience in Inside Sales
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin or Cantonese
- Must be eligible to work in the US on a permanent basis
Experience: 2 years of business to Business Sales
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Department: Sales Support
Time Type: Full time
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe, employee development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More