Integrated Support Strategic Specialist
Location: Shoreview, Minnesota
The Associate Integrated Channel Strategist is responsible for participating in the setting of the strategic direction towards channel optimization and integration across customer segments and channels within the SB Services segment. The Associate Integrated Channel Strategist is will work with the Support Strategist or business leader responsible for development, communication, and delivery of integrated channel strategies to maximize the value of customers contacts across sales/support and fulfillment channels, drive incremental growth opportunities, improve customer satisfaction and help drive efficiencies. The role will take the lead in carrying out, pulling together work teams and leading the execution of set strategies.
• Establish strategic direction towards channel optimization and integration across customer segments and channels
• Participate in strategy development sessions, including marketing, product, support and fulfillment channels.
• Participate in the development of new programs and product launch plans, partner with the sales/support team for execution, monitor performance, and provide a post-launch forum for all stakeholders to review findings and recommend changes.
• Identify the multiple support and fulfillment tool requirements for the channel to efficiently and effectively serve and communicate with customers from all brands, and provide recommendation to Marketing and Sales operations or other business functions as appropriate
• Influence content and ensure marketing initiatives are accurately translated into the integrated channel strategy
• Keep abreast of Direct/Indirect synergies and make appropriate recommendations to Sales or Marketing on how to best leverage the channel
• Partner with key contacts to facilitate execution of strategies in alignment with defined customer experiences
• Be involved or lead where appropriate with vendor selections, pilots, testing and results. Help develop strategies for smooth transition into appropriate business channels to facilitate full rollout and implementation.
• May lead peers or manage direct reports within the Channel Strategy and Integration team.
• Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
Required: • Bachelors (or equivalent experience)
• Digital product technologies, marketing
• 2-4 years of experience with Integration of digital products across multiple channels, product adjacencies and synergies
• Solid knowledge of digital product technologies offerings (i.e. hosting, email marketing, SEO/SEM etc)
• Process oriented: can establish process flows and identify synergies
• Ability to identify technical requirements for product synergies/integration
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to pull together project teams and drive for results
• Demonstrated competency to identify and articulate strategic direction in area of expertise (product integration)
• Above average communication and collaboration skills
• Resilient, can drive forward to achieve results and overcomes hurdles and obstacles, “can do” attitude
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Department: Support Services
Remote Work Location: Yes
Employment Type: Mid
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More