Market Insights Lead
The Market Insights Lead will be an advocate for the small business customer, working to create deep customer experience insights and translating them into actionable business decisions that focus on driving a continuously improving customer experience. This role will achieve business goals by leveraging a variety of primary and secondary research methods and tools including surveys, in-depth interviews, focus groups, ethnography studies, usability studies, and more.
- Create actionable research projects, both proactively and in response to business unit needs, using a variety of traditional and innovative research techniques and tools.
- Analyze, interpret, and present research findings to a diverse set of internal clients including product management, marketing (including brand), customer experience and business leadership.
- Execute qualitative and quantitative research programs.
- Create holistic learning plans for new and ongoing initiatives.
- Work with leadership teams to identify business priorities for which robust customer insights are critical. Define the expected outcome of investment in insights, and then lead and execute the agreed program of work.
- Utilize statistics to identify links between research findings and other key company metrics (financial or operational measures) to help guide the decision-making process, resource investment, and areas of potential risk.
- Manage research vendors and seek out new and innovative techniques and technologies.
- Provide in-the-moment insights to address business challenges.
Required: - Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) in Marketing, Strategy, Statistics or related discipline
- In-depth experience leading and designing ethnography exercises, customer observations, usability studies, diary studies, interviews, group moderation studies, etc
- In-depth experience triangulating customer attitudinal / perception data with actual behavioral information
- In-depth experience in application of advanced research design, appropriate methodologies and demonstrable results in business issues
- Understanding of what it means to be a “consultant” to internal clients
- Strong story-telling abilities; must be able to translate research into compelling experience narratives
- Must possess a “customer first” mindset
- Ability to manage or participate in multiple projects simultaneouslySuperior technical research skills
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Associate
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
- Sales Executive - Deluxe Marketing Solutions Shoreview, Minnesota The Sales Executive, DMS will cultivate, drive and close sales opportunities within assigned accounts and/or territories, partnering with Client Mana
- Contract Strategist Shoreview, Minnesota The Contract Strategist facilitates successful negotiations with the Financial Services segment's clients of low to medium complexity and revenue.
- Lead Contract Strategist Shoreview, Minnesota The Senior Contract Strategist facilitates successful negotiations with the Financial Services segment’s clients of medium to high complexity and r