Product Manager - Marketing DataApply Now Apply Later Job Alert Location: Shoreview, Minnesota
As a member of the Product Management team, the Product Manager is responsible for contributing to Datamyx’s growth and profitability by managing the full product management lifecycle of our Intelidata platform, as well as participating in new product development activities and other special projects, based on the product strategy.
- Perform market research and analysis of competitive products, features and market trends, gathering information from multiple sources, including customers, potential customers, internal market-facing departments and industry events. Synthesize findings into actionable recommendations.
- Work closely with the Product Management Leader to transform business strategy and vision into an actionable, achievable product roadmap
- Monitor product development roadmap; provide visibility to different functional areas to define scope of product development and resource requirements.
- Manage full product development life cycle, from idea generation, concept development, business case development and product roadmap through definition of value propositions, use cases, positioning, etc.
- Participate in Agile process, including writing/grooming user stories, creating epics, pointing, defining MVPs/releases and contributing to daily standups and Sprint ceremonies for releases of Intelidata Express products and functionality, based on market analysis, business strategy and customer needs.
- Interface with team members/stakeholders across the organization, including Application Development, Data Science, Data Processing, Client Services, Program Management and Sales.
- Participate in generating, capturing and articulating new product ideas in the idea pipeline. Assist in grooming and maintaining the idea pipeline.
- Participate in creating and mapping business processes that support rapid scaling.
- Act as a resource for discussions with new and existing clients. Requires up to 20% travel.
- Other duties as assigned
Required: - Bachelors (or equivalent experience)
- 5 years of experience
- 2+ years of product management experience with data products or data driven solutions.
- 3+ years financial services / banking experience.
- Strong preference for experience with regulated data, particularly credit.
- Preference for background in financial services, credit, automotive and/or insurance verticals.
- A bias for action – we move quickly and think big.
- Strong ability to partner and work in a collaborative team environment to solve business problems.
- Follow through on commitments to create mutual trust.
- Natural collaborator able to work across teams to get things done.
- Demonstrated success bringing new product to market in competitive environment.
- Critical thinking and independent judgment skills.
- Ability to solve problems of considerable scope and complexity.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent ability to quickly adapt to rapidly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Intermediate to Expert SQL, PowerPoint and Word skills.
- Strong, effective decision-making and prioritization skills.
- MUST be a self-starter able to assess current state vs. desired state, articulate the gap and create the plan to get us there.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be clear and concise in written and oral communications.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks effectively, accurately, with high quality and on timeAbility to multi-task and work on several projects simultaneously.
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Department: Product Management
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Mid-Senior
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
- Senior Manager-Finance, Fulfillment Shoreview, Minnesota - Oversee a team of 6 highly tenured/experienced Financial Analysts that provide financial analysis, decision support analytics, and planning/forecas
- Senior QA Engineer Shoreview, Minnesota - Process advocate with an acute attention to detail and desire to continually improve the testing process. - Assume ownership and drive accountabilit
- Sr. Manager- User Experience Shoreview, Minnesota The Senior User Experience Manager will drive strategies and vision that enables development of innovative digital solutions for Small Business Ser