Location: Shoreview, Minnesota
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter is responsible for all aspects related to the recruiting process to include attracting, engaging and selecting highly qualified candidates utilizing traditional and cutting edge sourcing methods. This person will also partner closely with Hiring Managers and HR partners to identify exempt and non-exempt positions within a call center environment.
- Engage with hiring managers and position yourself as a true business partner and help build the best possible team for the business. Partner closely with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to recognize key priorities and build sourcing strategies to reflect those priorities.
- Locate and engage with active and passive talent from entry-level to mid-level candidates ensuring a high degree of candidate experience.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process effectively and efficiently; maintain the highest level of client and candidate satisfaction; and provide strong hiring process guidance and execution.
- Ensure a high degree of data integrity in the ATS to reflect the true state of recruiting.
- Utilize a variety of sourcing methods (and get creative in uncovering new methods) to engage with passive talent.
- Leverage recruiting metrics to identify areas of opportunity in our process and create solutions accordingly.
- Position Deluxe as an employer of choice in the marketplace.
- Bachelors (or equivalent experience)
- 2-3 years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated success in creatively sourcing candidate for difficult to fill positions.
- Attention to detail and excellent follow-up on all recruiting matters with hiring managers and candidates.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Experience with a large ATS is a must.
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Department: Human Resources
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Associate
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More