Sales Director - ePayments
Location: Shoreview, Minnesota
The Sales Director, ePayments will secure and grow profitable revenue streams by leading a team comprised of Account Executives who progress and close a pipeline of net new business and assigned existing business through effective pipeline management, develop and execution of win strategies, as well as orchestration and leadership of deal teams. In this role you will demonstrate sales excellence and acumen by providing sound judgement, guidance, and coaching to the team, proving sales acumen. You will also be responsible for territory planning, establishing sales forecasts, maintaining budgets and expenses related to sales activity.
- Meet and exceed sales targets consistently by ensuring solid deal execution, proactive planning, and risk mitigation.
- Forecast accurately the sales performance of the team to within 10% accuracy on a monthly basis.
- Recruit, retain, develop and promote Sales talent. Advance team capabilities through persistent coaching of deal execution, pipeline development and cross-functional interaction.
- Act as a point of escalation within accounts to ensure that account plans and objectives are realized.
- Develop an annual territory plan outlining critical areas of focus and activities to ensure attainment of their team’s annual sales objectives.
- Provide feedback on market trends, competitive threats, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers.
- Participates, leads, and coordinates contract processes and negotiations between clients and internal departments to include component contract input and T&C’s contributions for applicable opportunities.
- Generates leads and follows-up on all leads generated by various sources, analyzing and qualifying potential prospects.
- Capture key information, update Salesforce.com and other corporate systems, and adhere to process and policies as required.
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Business, Computer Science
- 10+ years of successful sales management experience with increasing responsibilities over time inclusive of c-suite engagement in a technology setting with a preference to the Financial Services Industry
- Strong leadership, team building, organizational agility, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of business and financial process/metrics for use in driving key performance indicators and leading c-suite engagement in Market.
- New account development sales experience should include complex Outsourcing and / or software solution sales
- Time management and prioritizing skills; ability to handle multiple, concurrent tasks
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Remote Work Location: Yes
Employment Type: Director
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More