Senior Content Strategist
Location: Shoreview, Minnesota
The Senior Content Strategist will be the owner and main driver of content for priority platforms within Deluxe Small Business services. They will have to gather requirements from stakeholders, engage writers and partnerships and understand the targeted Customer Experience goals to plan accordingly. Manage content hub across the organization as a subject matter expert (SME).
• Strategize, plan build, and manage annual content calendar
• Maintain integrity of the voice and tone. Ensure and create high quality writing.
• Coordinate across demand generation channels and work with outside vendors
• Publish and communicate new content
• Watch analytics and Voice of Customer (VOC). Ensure customer expectations are met.
• Manage partnerships with external content sources
• Manage budget for writers, photography and demand spend
Required: Education: Bachelors (or equivalent experience) in Literature, Marketing, Design, or Advertising
Experience: 5-7 years of experience in creating content strategies, experience in high quality web writing that speaks to audience
- Expertise in high quality web writing that speaks to audience
- Great communicator and collaborator
- Can work with all stakeholders across the company. Understand the balance between business goals and experience.
- Works closely with UX to gather feedback and maintain the integrity of the target experience
- Understands omni-channel content consumption
- CMS experience
- Demonstrates forward thinking content strategy practices and principles – stays relevant
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Mid
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More