Senior CRM AdministratorLocation: Shoreview, Minnesota Apply Now
The CRM Administration will implement, maintain and drive enhancements to the organization’s CRM (customer relationship management) platform and Admin support for the PSA (Professional Services Application) platform. Provide cross-functional project support (including gathering requirements, planning resources and supporting execution). Responsible for data quality, content, context, and associated business rules. Ability to diagnose and provide recommendations to sustain data integrity. Responsible for ensuring that the CRM/PSA instance follows best practices, takes advantage of advances in technology and is governed appropriately on a day-to-day basis.
- Salesforce.com Data Steward
- Work with client teams, functional consultants and technical teams to create and implement unique solutions leveraging the full power of the Salesforce.com platform Design solutions in accordance to best practices
- Provide support to users when issues arise around data questions
- Work strategically with sales team (and other business stakeholder teams as applicable) to help correctly scope new configuration work
- Work to incorporate all necessary business groups and their respective business processes to increase utilization, drive user adoption and attain a 360 view of our clients and prospects through data assets
- Provide project management support (when needed) and work closely with key stakeholders to ensure successful objectives are achieved
- Work collaboratively with CRM teams, Marketing teams, Service/Pro-Service Teams and Internal Systems teams to ensure all business requirements are met
- Perform data integrity activities for Salesforce.com record deduplication, missing and/or identifiable inaccurate data points and other data integrity duties as needed
- Period End Close process work
- Create/Maintain User Permissions
- License support maintenance & User Administration- (adding, changing, deleting users).
- Documentation Maintenance
- Custom Report Creation and Maintenance
- Support Kimble Upgrades- assist Operations manager with developing and implementing test plan as well as Kimble patch releases process.
- Configuration Updates
- Small Changes- Design, test, implement small changes
- Issue resolution- point of contact for IT service now support model
- Issue management- maintain issue log. Work with Operations Manager and Governance team to address.
- Identify/support/represent Kimble in Salesforce initiatives where applicable
- Data clean up/entry required for configuration changes
- Super User/Admin support: e.g., revert/correct data, approve on behalf of, etc. where necessary
Required: - Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
- 2+ years of Salesforce.com administration experience
- Competency in the areas of Salesforce.com configuration including but not limited to custom objects, workflow rules, approval processes
- Detail oriented as it relates to data review, analysis and system updates for accuracy
- Ability to contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle i.e., analysis, development, testing and production support
- Excel Competency.
- Ability/willingness to learn Kimble
- Continuous improvement & process focused
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Mid-Senior
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
- Director of Relationship Management Shoreview, Minnesota Secure and grow profitable revenue streams by leading a team of Sales Executives who progress and close a pipeline of new opportunities through effect
- Sales Executive - Deluxe Rewards (Non-Financial Institutions) Shoreview, Minnesota To cultivate, drive and close Deluxe Rewards sales opportunities within non-Financial Institution assigned accounts and/or territories, partnering wit
- Sr. Marketing Campaign Manager - Deluxe Marketing Solutions Shoreview, Minnesota The Sr. Marketing Campaign Manager, DMS is responsible for the successful delivery of of multi-channel direct marketing campaigns and other profe