We are moving to a new recruitment system! To apply for any current positions, you will need to create a NEW username and password.
Senior Financial Analyst (Fulfillment)
Req ID: 14481BR
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Deluxe is seeking a senior financial analyst to join our growing team and help enable our corporate transformation. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to partner with key leaders in the organization to drive value creation by leading initiatives, providing analytics and insights on performance, and engaging with finance peers across the organization. At Deluxe, your talent and skills will help shape the future.
• Influence decisions by providing counsel and support to business teams and functions by connecting results with financial analysis and functional activity.
• Develop, drive, and attain the annual operating plan and monthly forecasts with insightful analysis and business knowledge.
• Partner with other finance areas, such as segment finance, to provide the information and analysis they need to understand their P&L.
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of analysis, forecasts, and results commentary through partnership with the business teams.
• Improve processes to ensure the best methodologies are utilized and full compliance to Deluxe policies is adhered to
Education: Bachelors (or equivalent experience) in finance, accounting, business management, information systems, or statistics
Experience: 2-7 years of relevant experience
• Sound analytical and critical thinking skills with a strategic mindset
• Ability to influence through effective verbal and written communication and collaboration across all levels of the organization
• Comfortable with significant change and ability to adapt
• Understanding and interpreting financial statements
• Efficient modeling capabilities and advanced knowledge of Excel with strong attention to detail
• Develops relationships across all levels
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Time Type: Full time
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More