Social Media Intern
Location: Shoreview, Minnesota
Assist the social media team with a variety of functions, including social monitoring, content creation, project management, page moderation, campaign planning & execution, research and insights, advertising, and analysis.
Required: Assist the social media team with a variety of functions, including social monitoring, content creation, project management, page moderation, campaign planning & execution, research and insights, advertising, and analysis.
- Monitors online communities for mention of Deluxe & manages Deluxe’s social communities based on guidance from the Director of Social Media Strategy
- With guidance, creates, edits and measures effectiveness of content distributed through various social channels
- Create and manage plans to execute against a variety of social media projects
- As directed, perform research on various social topics and present findings to the Director of Social Media Strategy
- Partner with the Director of Social Media to plan social campaigns
- Perform ad hoc data analysis & reporting related to social media campaign performance as requested
- Participate in team engagements
- Self-motivated and organized, takes initiative to keep projects moving forward
Strong technical understanding of and interest in the major social media platforms and their best practices, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, G+, Pinterest, etc.
Strong attention to detail and accuracy (i.e. in data management, editorial/text and/or procedures)
Creative thinking – ability to develop excellent content ideas, alternatives for solving problems and unique approaches to work.
Exercises good judgement – ability to quickly assess a situation for risk, and escalate/involve others before making decisions
Understanding of and ability to adhere to brand guidelines and other written/oral procedures
Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to interface with cross-functional teams in a professional way
Teamwork and collaboration – ability to partner with peers to accomplish projects
Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task, handling several projects at once while meeting tight deadlines
Preferred: Photography and design skills a plus
Advertising planning and analysis skills a plus
Advanced Excel, PowerPoint skills a plus
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Intern
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More