This position will be responsible for development and support of technology projects at Deluxe to meet Project & Business objectives. Works under the direction of a Development Manager and works closely with Project Managers, IT Business Analysts, Architects, Developers, Testers and infrastructure to effectively contribute to the technology solutions for a project.
Excellent opportunity to grow your skill set and contribute as a team.
Analyzing Information, General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements.
- Works closely with other IT groups and customers to define technical deliverables based on customer needs and objectives utilizing Deluxe standards and industry best practices.
- Participates in reviewing Business requirements, creates Detailed Design documentation and other configuration and deployment documentation.
- Develops & unit tests software solutions by studying information needs, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigates areas of uncertainty; follows the software development lifecycle.
- Works closely with Project Managers and Development Leads to estimate development effort.
- Responsible for ensuring that detailed documentation, configuration and support process are provided and maintained.
- Supports Test Team by providing test data; participates in all phases of testing as required.
- Responds to post implementation and production support needs in a timely manner; demonstrated strong problem solving skills.
Required: - Bachelors (or equivalent experience) - Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
- 2-3 years of development/programming experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of C#, .NET, Ruby and Java.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of SQL with
- Good troubleshooting and performance tuning skills.
- Good Presentation and verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to work with offshore development teams
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Department: Information Technology
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Associate
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
- Social Media Manager Shoreview, Minnesota The Manager of Social Media, a Sr. Leadership role, is responsible for building and delivering successful social media strategies that meet financial
- Integration Project Manager Shoreview, Minnesota - Responsible for multiple intermediate improvement initiatives or phases of larger project/improvement initiatives across a value stream. Fulfills p
- Director, Product Management - Web to Print Shoreview, Minnesota The Director, Product Management is responsible for product management across a complete category of the Web-to-Print product line. The position super