Sr. Credit and Collections RepLocation: Shoreview, Minnesota Apply Now
Position is responsible for collection activities related to major & complex accounts. Employee will also perform analysis related to collection activities at directions of supervisor. Position will also review credit held orders & provide credit extension recommendations.
- Perform collection efforts on major & complex accounts, working with internal teams as well as customers to resolve short payments, disputes, billing issues, etc., escalating to supervisor any issues contributing to collection delays.
- Follow the credit process and procedures to make appropriate credit decisions to release orders on hold. Conduct customer review of new and existing customers to recommend credit lines. Keep supervisor informed of deteriorating credit.
- Perform aging analyses & work with supervisor on establishing monthly/quarterly goals pertaining to DSO, Cash Collections & Account Reviews.
- Review bankruptcy notifications & file proof of claims as appropriate.
- Partner with supervisor to provide feedback on performance related to offshore team.
- Assist with projects as assigned. This includes gathering data/information, data analysis, and interaction/working with people at all levels in the organization.
- Partner with supervisor to identify possible process improvement opportunities.
- Respond to email and phone requests by engaging appropriate parties to ensure the request is completed in a timely manner.
Required: - High School Diploma
- 3+ years of account resolution & credit extension experience
- Knowledge of ERP system
- Understanding business process and impacts
- Ability to learn multiple systems and business process variations
- Strong oral and written communication
- Ability to interact with various levels of management
- Ability to prioritize workload and escalate issues to supervisor as needed
- Ability to understand time sensitive data
- Ability to learn and manage multiple phone lines
Preferred: - Proficient with Microsoft tools (Excel, Word and Outlook); moderate to advanced Excel skills
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: No
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
- Director of Relationship Management Shoreview, Minnesota Secure and grow profitable revenue streams by leading a team of Sales Executives who progress and close a pipeline of new opportunities through effect
- Sales Executive - Deluxe Rewards (Non-Financial Institutions) Shoreview, Minnesota To cultivate, drive and close Deluxe Rewards sales opportunities within non-Financial Institution assigned accounts and/or territories, partnering wit
- Sr. Marketing Campaign Manager - Deluxe Marketing Solutions Shoreview, Minnesota The Sr. Marketing Campaign Manager, DMS is responsible for the successful delivery of of multi-channel direct marketing campaigns and other profe