Sr. Marketing Campaign Manager - Deluxe Marketing SolutionsLocation: Shoreview, Minnesota Apply Now
The Sr. Marketing Campaign Manager, DMS is responsible for the successful delivery of of multi-channel direct marketing campaigns and other professional service engagements. This role The role interfaces with and supports multiple demanding/strategic financial services clients and is accountable for ensuring the highest quality client delivery with emphasis on meeting project deadlines and goals, while staying within project budgets. Serves as the primary point of contact for client during service engagements.
The Sr. Marketing Campaign Manager, DMS is responsible for managing complex direct marketing projects with demanding/strategic clients and/or middle to upper tier FIs;
The Sr. Marketing Campaign Manager leads cross-functional teams to successfully deliver service engagements. Key processes managed by the Campaign Manager will include:
- Project scope and change management
- Project timeline and status reporting
- Project risk identification and risk mitigation
- Project issue resolution
- Customer acceptance of deliverables
- Manage marketing campaigns on time, on budget, with flawless execution and with a high level of client satisfaction
- Review all pre-sale and contract documents on assigned projects to understand project scope, deliverables and resources necessary to deliver the solution.
- Build and maintain project timeline. Monitor project progress, coordinate resources, and adjust schedule when necessary to ensure the least amount of negative impact to the overall project
- Drive the escalation of issues to ensure timely and satisfactory resolutions
- Lead and direct the activities of internal resources, vendors (as needed), and clients throughout the project to completion, while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Manage the completion and approval of project deliverables in accordance with the contract and project timeline.
- Communicate and manage project status, milestones/scope, action items, risks and issues
- Prepare project management documentation; organize and conduct project meetings, internal and external kickoffs, weekly status meetings
- Provide accurate forecasting of client revenue, cost of materials and service hours
- Participate in presales activity with sales team and client, as needed
- Update process documentation related to role, as needed
- Communicate proactively within internal team and with external partners.
- Lead continuous organizational improvement initiative(s)
- Develop organizational talent by providing training and mentoring to other team members
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
Required: - Bachelors degree or equivalent in business administration or related field
- 6+ years relevant work experience in direct marketing campaign management
- Knowledge of project management discipline, methodologies, and tools
- Advanced client management skills and experience
- Proficient financial management skills to analyze project budgets and drive savings
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to interact professionally with clients and coworkers
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, anticipate risks/issues, resolve problems without complete information
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Occasional travel to client and company sites
Preferred: - Location: Various but Boca Raton, FL preferred
- This position could be remote.
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Department: Marketing Operations/Omnichannel
Remote Work Location: Yes
Employment Type: Mid-Senior
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
- Director of Relationship Management Shoreview, Minnesota Secure and grow profitable revenue streams by leading a team of Sales Executives who progress and close a pipeline of new opportunities through effect
- Sales Executive - Deluxe Rewards (Non-Financial Institutions) Shoreview, Minnesota To cultivate, drive and close Deluxe Rewards sales opportunities within non-Financial Institution assigned accounts and/or territories, partnering wit