Location: Shoreview, Minnesota
The successful Systems Integrator candidate will be a proactive, forward-leaning self-starter who possesses and applies the business knowledge, engineering, and technical expertise needed to implement IT strategies across multiple complex infrastructure domains. This role works to design and implement new technology and improve the delivery of current infrastructure and server services. The role also is a final escalation point for the infrastructure support team before involving vendor support.
- Lead technical problem-solving activities to quickly diagnose problems and restore services as directed.
- Author and peer review plans related to updating firmware, hypervisor components, and software for Cloud and CI-base infrastructure.
- Opening tickets with vendors to resolve issues once all internal diagnostics have been completed.
- Authoring documentation related to technology implementation tasks.
- Evaluate new and evolving technologies to provide technical feedback.
- Designing and authoring automation scripts and workflow.
- Mentoring peers on reactive and proactive support tasks, policies and best practices.
- Providing consultative services to business units as well as other teams within the IT organization.
Required: Education: Bachelors (or equivalent experience)
Experience: 7-10 years of relevant IT engineering experience
Critical knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Has an advanced understanding of business complexities, problems or opportunities & applies leading knowledge, skills, & experiences to successfully manage project cost, schedule, and scope.
- Under limited direction, identifies group level challenges and recommends solutions. Solves difficult business problems through both effective use of financial and technology management while utilizing human resource management.
- Has the courage to explore new or improved capabilities. Accepts feedback from supervisors and peers and learns from failures. Expresses thoughts and opinions in a productive manner about improvements in capabilities. Instills confidence in junior and senior members of the team.
- Is highly effective in interacting with peers, teams, business partners, and managed to influence and drive business decisions. Utilizes proper latitude and autonomy and Develop and maintain IT infrastructure standards.
- Oversee the design, development, technical review, and implementation of scalable IT/infrastructure system needs.
- Coordinate and/or perform additions and changes to the platform services, attached devices, and operating systems.
- Investigate, analyze, recommend, configure, install, and test new network and infrastructure hardware and software.
- Provide level 3 support for operations teams; duties include evaluation of system utilization, monitoring response time and engineering support for detection and correction of operational problems.
- Maintain a comprehensive and holistic system-view while addressing stakeholder security requirements. "Design-in" necessary security controls/countermeasures and "engineer-out" known or potential system vulnerabilities throughout the IT life Cycle.
- Be Candid but Authentic & Sincere: Speak openly but professionally
- Be Intellectually Curious: Ask good questions, listen & understand, be prepared
- Strive to be the Best Version of Yourself: Own your career & development
- Act with Focused Velocity: Be responsive, time is critical
- Do What you Say You Are Going to Do: Be personally responsible
- Execute as One Team: Be collaborative, value diverse perspectives
- Extensive experience with operating systems (Linux, Solaris, AIX & z/OS, Microsoft)
- Experience in Scripting with at least of the following (Shell, Python, Bash, Powershell etc.).
- Experience with configuration management and orchestration tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet or Salt)
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with VMware
- Experience with UCS
- Experience with Netapp (Or Hitachi or EMC or other SAN/NAS technologies)
- Experience with AWS/Azure
- Experience in provisioning, installation, configuration, performance tuning, security hardening, monitoring and Disaster Recovery.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Department: Information Technology
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Mid
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More