Quality/Process Control Analyst - 2 / 2nd shift
Location: Townsend, Massachusetts
Performs a wide variety of quality control tests and inspections on products, materials, components, and parts at various stages of a complex multiple color production process to ensure compliance with quality and reliability standards. Repairs ink towers, train rollers, and changes out bearings. Records statistical data and works closely with Machine Operator to make exacting machine adjustments to ensure high quality products consistently throughout large quantity production runs. Refers electrical issues nad major mechanical repairs to machine maintenance. Resolves difficult quality issues using external contacts such as corporate and vendors to resolve ussues. Orders materials as needed, performs training for other process control personnel and equipment operators to resolve quality issues.
Duties and tasks at this level are non-routine requiring advanced skill and complexity and longer training period.
- High school (or equivalent)
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Solid understanding of Deluxe products, processes, technology and systems
- Planning and prioritizing skills; able to work both independently and as a team.
- Excellent decision making skills
- Research and Analytical skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to provide feedback/solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively
- Working knowledge of Windows operating system
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office Suite – experience in using excel and word.
- Ability to handle change, multiple demands, ambiguity and shifting priorities
- Ability and willingness to support multiple roles and initiatives within the operations teams. Tasks and responsibilities could change on a daily basis.
- Administrative detail and organizational skills to achieve customer satisfaction
- Influence others and drive change
- Prior operational experience with sheet-fed and web presses and an excellent working knowledge of wet offset lithography and color management.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Associate
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: 2nd shift
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More