We are moving to a new recruitment system! To apply for any current positions, you will need to create a NEW username and password.
Quality Control Analyst (3:00 - 11:00 PM)
Req ID: 13898BR
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Performs a wide variety of quality control tests and inspections on products, materials, components, and parts at various stages of a complex multiple color production process to ensure compliance with quality and reliability standards. Repairs ink towers, train rollers, and changes out bearings. Records statistical data and works closely with Machine Operator to make exacting machine adjustments to ensure high quality products consistently throughout large quantity production runs. Refers electrical issues nad major mechanical repairs to machine maintenance. Resolves difficult quality issues using external contacts such as corporate and vendors to resolve ussues. Orders materials as needed, performs training for other process control personnel and equipment operators to resolve quality issues.
Duties and tasks at this level are non-routine requiring advanced skill and complexity and longer training period.
- High school (or equivalent)
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Solid understanding of Deluxe products, processes, technology and systems
- Planning and prioritizing skills; able to work both independently and as a team.
- Excellent decision making skills
- Research and Analytical skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to provide feedback/solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively
- Working knowledge of Windows operating system
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office Suite – experience in using excel and word.
- Ability to handle change, multiple demands, ambiguity and shifting priorities
- Ability and willingness to support multiple roles and initiatives within the operations teams. Tasks and responsibilities could change on a daily basis.
- Administrative detail and organizational skills to achieve customer satisfaction
- Influence others and drive change
- Prior operational experience with sheet-fed and web presses and an excellent working knowledge of wet offset lithography and color management.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Time Type: Full time
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More