We are moving to a new recruitment system! To apply for any current positions, you will need to create a NEW username and password.
Req ID: 14572BR
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
The New Account Implementation Specialist’s core function is seamless and timely onboarding of new payroll clients to Payce. The Specialist is the first point of contact for the client during the implementation process and collaborates closely with Payce sales representative to ensure that client expectations are met and exceeded. The specialist is responsible for the setup, data transfer, data balancing, and training of the client into the Payce payroll system.
• Responsible for setup of new client on Payce payroll from start to finish including the loading of employee data and wage information. Loads up manually or electronically all employee data as supplied by client. Validates data for accuracy. Balances wage information to all tax returns.
• Responsible for auditing company data and product selections for peers.
• Trains new clients on MyPayCenter as well as any ancillary products they may have purchased via virtual training sessions.
• Collaborates with sales/support staff to correct and clarify any discrepancies on registration forms. In addition, follows up with the client to ensure client expectations are met prior to the transition of the account over to the Service Team.
• In collaboration with the Lead assists in developing internal processes for the New Accounts Implementation team and ensuring they are understood and adhered to. Provides feedback to management on trends that arise during the implementation process and makes recommendations for process improvements.
Education: High School (or equivalent)
Experience: 2+ years prior service bureau experience
• 2 years of prior payroll experience in a service bureau with an in depth knowledge of both payroll and tax.
• Excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills are a must.
• Ability to provide a high level of customer service.
• Above average attention to detail with high level of accuracy. Ability to process large volume numerical data files.
• Ability to tailor communication to respective audience as needed. Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical clients as needed.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline oriented environment.
• Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel proficiency
• Payroll as SaaS hands on experience.
• Client training experience is an asset.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Department: Business Operations
Time Type: Full time
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More