Sales Training Manager - Payroll SolutionsApply Now Apply Later Job Alert Location: Towson, Maryland
As the Sales Training Manager, you will train the sales team on sales skills and product knowledge. The Sales Training Manager is responsible to develop and facilitate field sales training and coaching to individual sales
reps, create and deliver training programs as well as meet their individual sales quota. This role tracks and monitors the progress of sales coaching program participants and coach’s individual sales representatives accordingly. This incumbent must utilize superior training/coaching techniques and technologies in order to provide training to team members.
- Meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Responsible to follow the Deluxe | Payce Payroll Services Marketing and Sales Strategy
- Utilizes the Salesforce.com in order to assure the most effective organization and use of selling time
- Responsible for assuring that all customers are totally satisfied with Deluxe | Payce
- Developing new clients in an assigned territory by prospecting and securing new accounts
- Driving customer satisfaction through solution-based relationships
- Develop and Deliver full training plan and training materials for field sales force
- Continuously improve, adjust, optimize the training plan and materials as the team and business grows
- Develop new ideas and training initiatives to improve presentation of Deluxe | Payce services offerings and bring more value to the customers' businesses
- Work closely with the Sales Leadership, Marketing, Support and Management Teams on all activities
- Allocate time in field with representatives to develop sales skills through mentorship and coaching techniques
- Evaluate the skill sets and knowledge of trainees
- Provide documentation and feedback to Management
- Track the effectiveness of our training programs
- Stay current with market and competitive industry trends
- Remote office with 50% plus travel
Preferred: -Payroll solutions expertise
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Associate
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
- Administrative Assistant Towson, Maryland This position is responsible to greet customers and assist with administrative tasks in all departments including running reports and transferring in
- Payroll Tax Specialist - Payce Towson, Maryland The Payroll Tax Specialist performs accounting and administrative duties to support the Tax department. This includes generating tax payments and fili