Technology Solutions and Support Analyst
Req ID: 200865WD
The ideal Desktop / System Support team member will have significant experience troubleshooting client technical issues in a Windows environment, an excellent understanding of networking, have a strong willingness to learn new technical skills, have exceptional attention to detail in planning and assessing potential solutions, and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills. The desktop / systems support team member will be working with multiple teams to help support employees and end users.
- Monitor and facilitate an incident resolution for core business applications
- Provide consultation to IT users for all aspects of end-user computing and desktop-based LAN systems. Including production and manufacturing-based systems.
- Install, move, add, and/or change hardware and software
- Provide technical support and guidance through Tier 2 support and work with the necessary teams or vendors to resolve Tier 3 issues
- Participate in and/or manage small to medium size projects
- Windows Server administration (2012+)
- Active Directory administration
- Group policy administration
- Windows Deployment Services administration
- WSUS configuration
- Applying application updates
Support / help desk
- Supporting Windows workstations
- Setting up and deploying new workstations
- Setting up and deploying printers (hardware support and issues are offloaded to a vendor)
- Purchasing necessary or replacement equipment
- VPN software assistance
- Communicate effectively with both business and technical staff
- Jira and ServiceNow experience
- Desk phone set up
- Well versed in industry best practices around system security
- Microsoft Office suite
- Education and Experience: Bachelor’s and 2 years or HS/GED and 6 years
- Education: Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Experience: 2 years experience in technology and support functions
- Powershell scripting for reports and automation
- Windows domain administration
- Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualized environment management
- Sharepoint experience
Maintaining Licensing Compliance
Creating end user documentation for recurring issues
Disaster Recovery planning, execution and testing
Network and firewall administration (DNS, DHCP, VLAN, etc.)
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time Type: Full time
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe, employee development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More