Manager, Strategic Partnerships (ISO)
This position will pro-actively reach out to the market to pursue and create partnerships with ISOs, ISV’s, Independent Agents, and Referral Partnerships.
• Recruit and develop new Sales Partners primarily via self-generated leads by utilizing cold calling, professional networking, and personal connections and resources within the candidate’s network.
• Manage sales partner inquiries generated by company advertising campaigns, media events, and attendance at industry conferences.
• Develop comprehensive, competitive proposals that drive new business opportunities.
• Successfully lead negotiations and related contract terms (and related exhibits) that properly protect First American’s business interest while also addressing partner needs to create a mutually beneficial relationship.
• Deliver to management timely and informative presentations relating to your sales funnel and the movement of opportunities within.
Education and Experience: Bachelor's in related field and 3 years in sales driven position or HS/GED and 7 years
• Ability to source and prospect leads and work them through the sales process
• Ability to manage and motivate signed partners into productive partners
Education and Experience: Bachelors and 3 years in sales driven position
• Background in the Payment Processing Industry a plus
• Assertive, innovative, and creative approach to sales a plus
• Experience selling channel partners (ISO, ISV, Agent, or Referral Partnerships) strongly desired
• Self motivation
Target Compensation RangeAnnual Salary: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameFirst American Payments Systems, L.P.
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter