OnBase Implementation Specialist III
Location: United States
Responsible for the successful implementation of Deluxe ECM (Hyland OnBase reseller) proposed solutions on projects as assigned. Implementation Specialists work under the direction of the Project Manager to configure, test and deliver the solution in accordance with the project plan and the Customer Requirements Document (CRD); prepare implementation status reports for project managers, clients, and as required, internal management. Each individual provides technical knowledge to ensure successful project completion on time and within budget, while exceeding client expectations. Required to meet the client billability levels and billing rates as established for this position.
- Implement up to five small projects (each 100 hours or less) simultaneously. Assist on large multi-site upgrades and new logos that require more than one resource. Deliver Services in the area of expertise and product knowledge.
- Implement multiple projects including but not limited to onsite projects, customer upgrades of all sizes and large multi-site new logos. Deliver Services in the area of expertise and product knowledge.
- Work with the project team to prepare customer system by customizing base software application and entering customer-specific data according to the CRD and other project documentation. Confirm solution operation by conducting tests, modifying custom setup, and monitoring output. Validate estimates and provide project management updates regarding activity durations and effort on an ongoing basis.
- Test systems prior to delivery and during implementation at the client site to ensure a quality product. Document defects and resolution approach. Work collaboratively with other team members to resolve issues.
- Support User Acceptance Testing to identify, catalog, prioritize and resolve both solution and operational issues. Conduct user training sessions and provide procedural guides to customer
- Document, communicate status and help escalate related issues of the installation to WAUSAU’s Project Manager, Sales, Solution Management, Customer and other team members as necessary.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by keeping client and internal team apprised of installation plan, progress and daily updates. Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Participate in problem identification and resolution activities. Escalate problems/issues according to departmental policy. Recommend work standards by studying operational requirements and methods, identifying improvements, and communicating suggestions to customers or team members. Understands and abides the Customer change management requirements
- Facilitate business process and technical discovery with our customers for each solution. Understand the documentation requirements for each engagement and satisfactorily complete documentation to meet those requirements. Gain client signoff as appropriate. Review all executed documents on assigned projects to understand project scope and deliverables to be provided. Assist or Author Customer Requirements Documents.
- Assist Customer Care with customer calls as needed, Create and modify internal department documents as needed, Attend and pass all certifications as assigned. Provide feedback to improve processes and procedures to both internal and external partners. - Participate in continuous professional development through WAUSAU-sponsored training and education as it relates to the areas of WAUSAU solutions.
- Participate in Sales activities by assisting with technical presentations for prospects/customers and identifying new opportunities base on customer implementations.
- Assist and Support other products associated in acquiring skills and knowledge. Performs Site reviews of deployed solutions to ensure benefits are maximized
- Bachelors in IT, Computer Science, Business, or Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- 5 or more years working with OnBase.
- OnBase Installer Certification (OCI) and System Administration
- Discovery, solution design and implementation experience using OnBase WorkView and OnBase Workflow
- OnBase API (desired, but optional)
- Experience working with Windows based operating systems/networks is required.
- Ability to demonstrate the skills and ability to build effective and productive relationships with both clients and internal resources.
- Advanced Troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Department: Professional Services
Remote Work Location: Yes
Employment Type: Mid
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More