Product Management 3
The Product Manager owns end-to-end accountability for a product, overseeing that the product delivers value to customers and is a viable business model. They are responsible for the overall product strategy, roadmap, backlog and P&L, driving performance against KPIs (financial and non-financial). They balance investments (money, time, people) in short‐term tactical product improvements with long‐term strategic product investments to maximize ROI. They provide clear guidance to product management and development teams on customer needs and expected outcomes. They engage with other key stakeholders across the business to ensure product success.
Define product vision and strategy including the product goals/objectives, target market, product differentiation, positioning and the plans to grow the product over its lifecycle
Develop business plan for budget approval
Manage go-to-market strategy including pricing strategy, guidelines, promotions etc.
Evaluate product performance and solicit feedback, integrating the voice of the customer into the product, includes gathering and presenting customer insights from research
Define and drive product KPIs across the business e.g., revenue, customer acquisitions
Oversee the product P&L to hit revenue or other targets against budget
Education and Experience:
Bachelors and 8 years or Masters and 6 years
5 years of management
- Advanced knowledge and use of behavioral analysis tools to understand user experience across different landscapes
- Technical understanding of product and customer requirements.
- Advanced experience executing projects and programs for multiple complex product lines
- Leads and plans process of developing technical/business approaches and new or enhanced technical tools.
- Leads efforts to explore and operate outside of currently defined operating outcomes.
- Experience with Team Development and Motivation
- Knowledge and Experience in Product Lifecycle Management
- Experience in agile fast paced development environment
- Proven ability to collaborate across multiple business segments and influence without authority
- Proficiency with financial models
- A keen interest in product design, development, integration and the value that products deliver to the end customer to ensure long-term success and customer lifetime value
- Advanced experience using a data-driven approach to understand user behavior and discovering and evaluating product opportunities
- Advanced experience leveraging test and learn frameworks to drive product evolution
Education: Bachelors of Marketing or Business Management
Experience: 8 years of Product Management or Marketing
- Ability to work through Ambiguity
- Accountability and Initiative
- Communication and Collaboration
- Results Driven
- Analytical Judgement
- Customer Centricity
- Digital IQ and Technology Transistor
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameHostopia Canada
Deluxe, a Trusted Payments and Data Company, champions business so communities thrive. Our solutions help businesses pay, get paid, and grow. For more than 100 years, Deluxe customers have relied on our solutions and platforms at all stages of their lifecycle, from start-up to maturity. Our powerful scale supports millions of small businesses, thousands of vital financial institutions and hundreds of the world’s largest consumer brands, while processing approximately $3 trillion in annual payment volume. Our reach, scale and distribution channels position Deluxe to be our customers’ most trusted business partner. To learn how we can help your business, visit us at www.deluxe.com.