- Acts as a consultant and advisor
- Advocate change and create an understandable vision for the company's future to others
- Resourceful and uses innovative approaches to solve problems
- Creates value by providing direction, feedback, and vision
- Grows, mentors, motivates, and develops organizational talent
- Manage the day-to-day business needs of all bank partner/account relationships within an assigned portfolio, through all communication channels, written, verbal and face to face
- Management of assigned portfolio includes regular status reporting and ongoing maintenance of portfolio
- Make recommendations to assigned Account Executive (AE) regarding improvement opportunities to existing bank partner leads to increase closing %
- Works with internal departments to ensure a high level of support for the client. Examples include resolving software, hardware, and deployment problems
- Planning and implementing a focused, high value bank strategy for increasing leads
- Monitoring progress by assessing, reporting and articulating results to key internal groups
- Teaming with credit and risk management, product and technical groups to ensure customer service goals are met while resolving complex customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Education and Experience: Bachelors in related field and 5 years of related experience or HS/GED and 9 years
- Knowledge of the payment processing industry including products, services, pricing, and technology
- Education and Experience: Bachelors in related field and 8-10 years’ experience in Sales or Business Development in the electronic payments industry
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally and influence others
- Ability to flourish in a fast pace and challenging environment
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Reasonable Accommodation for Job Seekers with a Disability: If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com.
Department: Business Operations
Time Type: Full time
Company NameFitech Payments, LLC
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter