Application Hosting Engineer 3
Responsible for maintaining and securing mission critical production and enterprise level systems. Serve as a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems. Troubleshoot issues as well as make recommendations for upgrades and new projects.
Evaluate and make recommendations on current trends in operating system, file, print and application servers as it pertains to Deluxe business unit's needs. Serve as technical subject matter expert for tiered server solutions and technologies
Ensuretechnical direction and priorities for server and storage infrastructure are followed and audited. Translate business and functional requirements into detailed technical designs
Develop and maintain tiered server infrastructure standards and roadmaps.
Create and maintain in life systems, process and procedural documentation (technical schematics, detailed inventories, workflow processes, decision matrixes, technical white papers, policy standard documents, etc.)
Provide third level support for tiered server infrastructure, operating systems, storage solutions and applications. Create scripts and other automated processes to maximize operational efficiencies
Education and Experience: Bachelors in IT or Computer Science and 2 years work experience or HS/GED and 6 years work experience.
- 2+ years of administration experience with at least one of the following linux flavors to include Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu (or unix) operating system
- 2+ years of experience with at least one of the following middleware technologies to include Webshere Application Server, Tomcat, Jboss and/or Wildfly)
Education: Bachelors in IT or Computer Science
Experience: 2 years Information Technology Support, 8 years overall work experience
- 2+ years of IT support experience
- 2+ years of experience with at least one of the following scripting languages to include Shell, Bash, Powershell, Python, and Perl
- 1+ year of experience with containers/containerization with Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- 1+ year of experience with Jenkins
- 1+ year of experience with Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- 6 months+ experience REST API's
AODA:Deluxe Corporation and Deluxe companies will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with any part of the application or hiring process, please contact us at DeluxeCareers@deluxe.com.
Department: IT Architecture & Engineering
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameHostopia Canada
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.