Now is your chance to join an organization that drives change. We’re a company that’s consistently on top employer lists.
Why join us:
- There is a reason we boast numerous awards like “Great Place to Work Certified” and “Best Place to Work” For Moms, Dads, LGBTQ, and VETS (just to name a few). At Deluxe, we know that great people make a great organization.
- We value our people so offer the typical benefits (401K, PTO, Medical, Dental) PLUS: generous time off, volunteer time off, paid maternity/paternity leave, tuition reimbursement, pet bereavement and more!
- A culture that keeps people. 42% of our team has been here over 10 years. When we asked our team why, we heard the people, benefits, family/home time, diversity, and team culture.
- We believe our people drive our success and growth, so we back that up with employee stock grants. Every employee at deluxe is an owner!
The Senior Email Specialist is primarily responsible for managing and deployment of critical email-related systems and mission-critical infrastructure spanning multiple data centers across the globe. Responsibilities include the entire stack including hardware, software, operating systems, middleware, and software as a service (SaaS) components. This role works to maintain and implement new technology and improve the delivery of current technology, infrastructure, and services using complex and original problem-solving skills at a senior level. The role is a final escalation point and is expected to be able to contribute to any critical incident or outage across any team or technology stack.
- Implement and maintain new and existing systems to provide increased performance, automation, and next-generation services. Participate in scheduled maintenance and change tickets for system upgrades, improvements, security patches, and general maintenance.
- Deliver technical problem-solving to quickly diagnose problems and restore services as directed. Act as a subject matter expert and escalation point for incidents, escalations, and projects. Participate in on-call processes as a senior resource and subject matter expert (SME).
- Participate in priority projects including the rollout of new systems, services, software, onboarding of new customers, and the implementation of new platforms and technologies.
- Evaluate new and evolving technologies to provide technical feedback. Participate in proof of concept implementation and testing.
- Author and peer review plan related to monitoring, maintenance, and upgrades. Mentor team members and participate in cross-team collaboration groups and joint efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years relevant experience or Highschool diploma/GED and 7 years relevant experience
- 6 Years Relevant IT systems, scripting in Python and/or C, Linux/Unix support and troubleshooting, EMAIL deliverability and troubleshooting including Abuse, reputation, and spam
- Experience in CI/C, automation, Kubernetes, GIT, containerization, Azure, and AWS
- Strong Email and security exposure and troubleshooting experiences, including spam, abuse, deliverability in either Microsoft Exchange or Sendmail/Postfix installations including email header knowledge and expertise.
- Experience in a mail hosting environment
- Extensive experience deploying and maintaining CENTOS, Ubuntu or other Linux systems including performance investigation, scaling and architecture
AODA:Deluxe Corporation and Deluxe companies will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with any part of the application or hiring process, please contact us at DeluxeCareers@deluxe.com.
Department: IT Architecture & Engineering
Time Type: Full time
Shift Type: First Shift (Canada)
Company NameHostopia Canada
Deluxe, a Trusted Payments and Data Company, champions business so communities thrive. Our solutions help businesses pay, get paid, and grow. For more than 100 years, Deluxe customers have relied on our solutions and platforms at all stages of their lifecycle, from start-up to maturity. Our powerful scale supports millions of small businesses, thousands of vital financial institutions and hundreds of the world’s largest consumer brands, while processing approximately $3 trillion in annual payment volume. Our reach, scale and distribution channels position Deluxe to be our customers’ most trusted business partner. To learn how we can help your business, visit us at www.deluxe.com.