Infrastructure Solutions Architect 4 - CAN - Hostopia
The successful Systems Integrator candidate will be a proactive, forward-leaning, self-starter who possesses and applies the business knowledge, engineering, and technical expertise needed to implement IT strategies across multiple complex infrastructure domains. This role works to design and implement new technology and improve the delivery of current infrastructure and server services. The role also is a final escalation point for the infrastructure support team before involving vendor support.
- Lead technical problem-solving activities to quickly diagnose problems and restore services as directed.
- Mentoring peers on reactive and proactive support tasks, policies, and best practices.
- Providing consultative services to business units as well as other teams within the IT organization.
- Designing and authoring automation scripts and workflows.
- Opening tickets with vendors to resolve issues once all internal diagnostics have been completed.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s and 5 years or HS/GED and 9 years
- Extensive experience with operating systems Linux (Red Hat, CentOS and Microsoft)
- Experience in Scripting with 1 or more of the following ... Shell, Python, Bash, Powershell etc.).
- Experience with configuration management and orchestration tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet or Salt)
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with VMware, Flexpod, UCS, AWS and Enterprise storage (NetApp, EMC, Hitachi)
- Experience in provisioning, installation, configuration, tuning, security hardening and monitoring, backup and recovery; Good knowledge of SAN / NAS technology.
AODA:Deluxe Corporation and Deluxe companies will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with any part of the application or hiring process, please contact us at DeluxeCareers@deluxe.com.
Department: IT Architecture & Engineering
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameHostopia Canada
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter