Infrastructure Solutions Architect
Now is your chance to join an organization that drives change. We’re a company that’s consistently on top employer lists.
Deluxe is hiring immediately for our Infrastructure Solutions Architect role.
Why join us:
- There is a reason we boast numerous awards like “Great Place to Work Certified” and “Best Place to Work” For Moms, Dads, LGBTQ, and VETS (just to name a few). At Deluxe, we know that great people make a great organization
- We value our people so offer the typical benefits (401K, PTO, Medical, Dental) PLUS: flexible PTO, Volunteer time off, paid maternity/paternity leave, tuition reimbursement, and more
- A culture that keeps people. 42% of our team has been here over 10 years. When we asked our team why, we heard the people, benefits, family/home time, diversity, and team culture
- We believe our people drive our success and growth, so we back that up with employee stock grants. Every employee at deluxe is an owner
- Hybrid schedule, allowing you flexibility to work from home/remote several days per week
- Lead technical problem-solving activities to quickly diagnose problems and restore services as directed.
- Mentor peers on reactive and proactive support tasks, policies, and best practices.
- Providing consultative services to business units as well as other teams within the IT organization.
- Design and author automation scripts and workflows.
- Open tickets with vendors to resolve issues once all internal diagnostics have been completed.
- Review/summarize failures, errors, and/or changes found within our storage platforms. Debug to move toward resolution
- Assist with Storage NAS configuration.
- Provide Storage System Verification and/or Health Check Reviews
- Audit config docs, configuration
- Bachelor’s and 3 years relevant experience or Highschool diploma/GED and 5 years relevant experience
- Extensive experience with operating systems Linux (Red Hat, CentOS and Microsoft)
- Experience in Scripting with 1 or more of the following ... Shell, Python, Bash, Powershell etc.).
- Experience with configuration management and orchestration tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet or Salt)
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with VMware, Flexpod, UCS, AWS and Enterprise storage (NetApp, EMC, Hitachi)
- Experience in provisioning, installation, configuration, tuning, security hardening and monitoring, backup and recovery; Good knowledge of SAN / NAS technology.
- Experience in provisioning, installation, configuration, tuning, security hardening and monitoring, backup, and recovery
- Experience in Storage functionality: SAN, NAS, RAID levels, LUNs, multipathing
- Mid-to-high level mastery of NFS (snapshots, snapmirror, space usage)
AODA:Deluxe Corporation and Deluxe companies will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with any part of the application or hiring process, please contact us at DeluxeCareers@deluxe.com.
Department: IT Architecture & Engineering
Time Type: Full time
Work Status: Permanent
Company NameHostopia Canada
Deluxe is a trusted, technology-enabled solutions provider for enterprises, small businesses and financial institutions offering a range of solutions to help customers manage and grow their businesses. Approximately 4.8 million small business customers access Deluxe's wide range of products and services, including incorporation services, logo design, website development and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and payroll services along with customized checks and forms. For our approximately 4,600 financial institution customers, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and profitability solutions, as well as checks. Deluxe is also a leading provider of checks and accessories sold directly to consumers.
Meet Your Recruiter