Location: Waterloo, Ontario
We are seeking an experienced ServiceNow Architect / Sr. Administrator to join our Service Management team. The ServiceNow Architect will collaborate on the building and delivery of complex solutions on the ServiceNow platform. As the architect you will lead all technical aspects of service, project and solution delivery including: Architecture, Application UI Configuration, Manage Multiple Workflow Design and Configuration, Configuration Management and Asset Management. This role works closely with Deluxe Enterprise Architects (Business & IT), Developers, Business Analyst(s), IT Support and Technical teams to ensure that administration and implementation are conducted per policy, procedures and best practices. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, passionate about automation, attention to detail, and creative problem solver that enjoys working within a technology company delivering high quality solutions through individual contribution and team collaboration.
As the ServiceNow Architect, you would be involved in designing strategic system integrations and identifying innovative technical solutions to improve business efficiency through automation, integration, knowledge, and a user-centric interface. In addition, you will guide the platform team in the design, development, test, implementation, documentation and debug of new and existing software systems and/or applications. In addition, participate in design meetings and consult with business clients to refine requirements and solutions to meet business needs while interacting with third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives. This role provides design and support of the ServiceNow platform services including, workflows, orchestration, ITSM (Incident, Request, Knowledge) processes, Knowledge, CMDB, and related integrations. As the architect your will drive adoption of standard practices to proactively manage and resolve system state before they impact the business. Collaborate with partner teams to support modern DevOps & Agile methodologies and extend system functionality into partner spaces to improve development cycles and quality of releases.
- Architects, designs, develops and implements complex projects and technical solutions in support of changing business needs and expanding IT capabilities. Build and drive high performing relationships with strategic business and IT partners to ensure high quality delivery of all aspects of solution development and delivery. Responsible for solution design and review of all system level changes as part of continual service improvement. Provide design perspectives to teams to maintain consistency, stability and supportability of the solution and associated processes.
- Heavy emphasis on automation, continuous improvement, reusability and streamlining platform use, including:
- Ensure system architecture supports enterprise scalability and strategies
- Interface with IT and business teams to translate requirements into technical solutions that satisfy customer needs
- Advise and guide on getting the most out of the platform and learn about the latest features and functionality
- Serve as main point of contact for support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications
- Manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Innovate for user efficiency
- Mentor and guide junior team members to develop their technical competency and work with business partners to enable self service capabilities to speed business insights.
- Research modern technologies to solve unique challenges and defines standards and best practices for business intelligence and analytic solutions.
- Provide ongoing operations and support for production systems to meet defined SLA’s.
- Bachelors (or equivalent experience) or Masters degree
- 7-9 years of engineering or computer science experience
- 5-7 years with a Masters
- 5+ years of overall ServiceNow system administration experience including design, development, and implementation
- Prior ServiceNow technical knowledge and strong platform architecture understanding with a firm understanding of ServiceNow applications and modules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience interacting with customers at multiple levels as well as the ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to complete multiple projects simultaneously, and in a timely manner
- Stay abreast of modern technologies and trends in the integration space
- Strong self-motivation, attention to detail, accuracy and accountability
- Be Candid But Authentic & Sincere: Speak openly but professionally
- Be Intellectually Curious: Ask good questions, listen & understand, be prepared
- Strive to be the Best Version of Yourself: Own your career & development
- Act with Focused Velocity: Be responsive, time is critical
- Do What you Say You Are Going to Do: Be personally responsible
- Execute As One Team: Be collaborative, value diverse perspectives
- ITIL Foundations Certification Experience building custom applications within ServiceNow
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator certification
AODA: Deluxe Corporation and Deluxe companies will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with any part of the application or hiring process, please contact us at DeluxeCareers@deluxe.com
Department: Information Technology
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Mid
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More