Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Contribute to development team responsible for ITMS Remote Deposit Capture applications. Extensive knowledge of MS SQL and .NET components are a must. Experience with .NET and Web Development is preferred. Collaborate with business stakeholders, technology team members, and external customers to enhance and maintain the application. Prepare technical designs, write code, perform debugging and unit testing.
- Responsible for timely full stack development and delivery of high-quality software with unit tests while ensuring adherence to architecture strategy, design patterns, and best practices.
- Participate in design meetings and requirement gathering discussions
- Originate and contribute to creative design solutions that address customer requests, new product features and production defects
- Understand and utilize existing code base when developing solutions, and identify opportunities to improve upon existing design where possible
- Test completed code solutions for functionality and fault tolerance
- Provide status updates to development and product teams
- Research new technology solutions and design patterns to stay current with technology
- Ensure all code changes are documented adequately and stored within source control system
- Works with appropriate technology teams in analysis, troubleshooting, communication and prioritization of system-related issues.
- Bachelors in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 4 or more years of .NET and MS SQL experience
- Full Stack experience
- Experience with .NET, C#, SQL Server (or any database)
- Front-end experience with JS frameworks, CSS
- Comfortable working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Motivated and influential in a teamwork environment; accountable to commitments
- Experience working with .NET Core and Angular / React
AODA: Deluxe Corporation and Deluxe companies will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with any part of the application or hiring process, please contact us at DeluxeCareers@deluxe.com
Department: Product Development
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Mid
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More