Location: Waterloo, Ontario
Engineer, implement, monitor and support the current, physical and virtual system environments to support Deluxe Treasury Management departments. Performs analysis and resolves server hardware and software issues in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Assist in Development and administration of VMware and Hyper-V environments.
- Create monthly reports on infrastructure and security events.
- Use a ticketing system to help organize and co-ordinate tasks
- Deploy, maintain, configure and Monitor new and existing hardware for corporate infrastructure.
- Schedule, test, monitor, and pilot new software deployments in a lab environment following standard processes. Report on deployment status and provide feedback to appropriate customer.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve common hardware and software issues on infrastructure and client software.
- Support application delivery systems and/or applications for end users. Capable of making minor adjustments to existing processes and procedures to accommodate changes in the environments and requests to drive automated efficiencies.
- Leverage existing change and problem management processes and tools to ensure accurate measurements and proper reporting are attainable.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree with relevant experience
- 4-6 years’ professional experience
- Experienced with executing one to many aspects of architecture, design, build, and implementation of technical solutions, and capabilities.
- Has performed tasks across the lifecycle of a product from planning and development, through ongoing elevated support and operations.
- Has engaged across teams including technical briefings and demonstrations of new technologies.
- Has in-depth knowledge of solutions and is capable of providing skills transfer to clients and other team members
- Experience with VMware ESXi and vSphere management or Hyper-V Technologies.
- Experience working with and managing AD infrastructure.
- Scripting experience, PowerShell
- Experience implementing Windows 10 & Server 2012/16 in an enterprise environment
- Working Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, PXE, Firewall and Antivirus.
- Ability to collect and analyze complex data sets for reporting, forecasting, designing and troubleshooting for root cause analysis.
- Responsible for 3rd level support, proper escalation, communications and management of production system issues
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as collaboratively as a fully participating member of the team.
- Experience with GLBA and FFIEC auditing is preferred
- Microsoft Certifications desired, other certifications (Citrix, VMware, A+) a plus
AODA: Deluxe Corporation and Deluxe companies will provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance with any part of the application or hiring process, please contact us at DeluxeCareers@deluxe.com
Department: Information Technology
Remote Work Location: No
Employment Type: Associate
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the succes of our organization...Learn More