Call Center RepresentativeLocation: Wausau, Wisconsin Apply Now
Responsible for providing first level service to all customers. This includes documenting and resolving Customer Care calls for each software application and piece of hardware equipment. Position also has primary ownership of proper ticket routing and first level escalation initiation.
Primary shift hours: 11am-7:00pm (M-F)
Position requires flexibility in work hours; this may include limited notice in the event of illness or emergency to work extra hours. Must be able to cover all hours in the event it is required for the business need. Current Call Center hours are 7:00 am – 7:00 pm Monday – Friday.
- Responsible for answering, logging and routing of all Customer Care calls as offered in various forms (phone, email, and internet).
- Maintains accurate problem description and resolution information for service issues in the Service Desk Express (SDE) database (including accuracy in actions taken with action codes, subject codes, descriptions and Priority Levels ).
- Performs first call technical resolutions via technical understanding of WFS solutions as gained through documentation, classes, WebEx sessions and shadowing associates on application teams to increase knowledge of products.
- Directs ownership of customer software escalations to appropriate Customer Care resources as requested by the customer or based on need assessed from the circumstances of the issue.
- Responsible for the opening, updating and closing of hardware calls through SDE and with external vendors. Also performs hardware escalations as deemed necessary through customer interaction.
- May be asked to participate in on call pager rotation for weekend and holiday coverage of the hardware pager. Responsible for accurate execution of placing hardware calls and handling hardware escalations during assigned rotation shifts.
- Ability to multi-task Performing Call Center administrative tasks associated with the handling of electronic faxes, processing of the Professional Services to Customer Care transition forms and routing of ASP setup workflows.
- Other duties may include, but are not limited to the creation of research documents to be used in SDE and assisting other groups in their duties as needed on a per day basis.
- Assist in training of all new hires, and the Support Services team when new processes & procedures are introduced.
Ground Travel: 1-10%
Air Travel: 0%
This is not an outbound call sales position.
Required: - Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year of experience in the computer industry.
- Knowledgeable in the use of Service Desk Express (SDE).
- Completed personal qualification standards or training in customer service.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Strong customer service skills with excellent phone etiquette.
Preferred: - Banking industry background preferred
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Department: Support Services
Remote Work Location: No
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional