SOW Analyst- Professional Services - Remote
Location: Wausau, Wisconsin
This position is responsible for the creation of accurate and high quality budgetary estimates and Statements of Work (SOWs), with sufficient detail to define the solution scope, Client responsibilities and dependencies, critical assumptions and work effort. As such, the Professional Services SOW Analyst has responsibility for, and leads the efforts to, validate the business and technical requirements, and gather pertinent information from both internal and external resources to facilitate the creation of budgetary estimates and SOWs. This work includes all SOWs and Professional Services Agreements generated by for our clients.
This individual works closely with Sales and Sales Support as well as other internal resources to fully understand and vet the functional and business requirements and identify the solution best suited to meet the customer's needs. The successful Professional Services SOW Analyst demonstrates an ability to build positive working relationships with both internal and external contacts and has an ability to communicate effectively through both written and verbal means. Timeliness and quality are the key measurements of success of this position.
Additionally, the Professional Services SOW Analyst creates and maintains templates and project effort baselines to support the objectives of this position and the provision of high quality, reusable deliverables to enhance communication and client service. This resource is expected to work both independently and collaboratively to harness intellectual horsepower to continuously improve the process by analyzing existing templates, prior project experiences and processes, and making recommendations for improvements to same.
- Marshal resources and facilitate discovery meeting(s) as needed with customer, Sales or other internal resources to understand and gather solution requirements
- Create accurate estimates, budgetary quotes, and quality SOWs with input from the customer, Sales and Sales Support, Solution Management and the project team for purposes of customer quote and sale of services
- Work with internal partners as an active participant in the sales process as required, including Requests for Proposal or on-site discovery sessions. Represent the Professional Services organization in discussions with Sales and Sales Support, Solution Management and client organizations.
- Drive for continuous professional development through company sponsored training and education as it relates to the areas of client solutions, customer service, banking or remittance processing, and industry trends.
- Create and maintain a repository of templates and techniques to ensure the standardization of process for the efficient and accurate conveyance of required deliverables of this position.
- Revise, improve, and maintain the product baselines so that they are solution based, accurate and consistent
- Participate in Sales to PS Handoff and Beta-related activities as requested.
- Bachelors or equivalent in computer science, business analysis or technical writing
- 3-5 Years relevant work experience
- One year’s experience implementing/training/supporting and/or troubleshooting treasury management product or two years of experience in estimating SOW's.
- working with multiple financial and/or remittance check processing systems that are complex in nature is highly desired.
- Must be able to demonstrate the skills and ability to build effective and productive relationships both with clients and internal teams.
- Experience facilitating meetings and gathering requirements
- Knowledge in technical writing and/or business documentation
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Department: Professional Services
Remote Work Location: Yes
Employment Type: Mid
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
Learn about Benefits
At Deluxe. Employee Development is a pillar of our culture. From mentorship programs to development plans and tuition reimbursement, we've got the tools to help you grow.
Affordable medical plans offering PPO, HRA, HDHP and Regional HMO style options.
Competitive 401k matching program with guidance on saving solutions
Deluxe will provide up to $5,250 per calendar year to full time employees that want to continue their education.
Between paid time off, floating holidays, paid holidays and the ability to work remotely in some of our positions, we place a strong value on providing a quality work/life balance.
100 Years, 10 Stories
Deluxe is perfectly positioned for growth and expansion as we head into our next 100 years, and that's because of our dedicated employees.Learn More
Learn About Our Leadership
Deluxe is led by an executive team and board members who play a vital role in maintaining the success of our organization...Learn More